Wed Weigh In




I could have thought of a better post title. Oh well. I did weigh in this morning and was happy to see another 2.2 lbs gone. That makes a total of 74.4 lbs. Who would have thought it! This year as been kind to me. This year the holidays have been easier. I am so grateful for all my blessings. The biggest I think is Willingness. Willingness to stick with it. Being willing to give change a chance. I never dreamed that I could have lost almost 75 in less then a year. I am truly humbled. I never really know how the weigh in will go, because I never really count anything. Which is kind of good. I don't get expectations (TRY not to anyway) thinking well I stuck to my diet perfect, why is there no movement of the scale.

I have some how hurt my upper arm a week ago while moving Mr 92 up in bed. I thought it was a pulled muscle, it probably is. I really thought it would feel better by now. It seems to feel worse. I will keep babying it for a while longer. I don't want to go to the doctor. What is going to do??

This is going to be quick....again! This winter break as been so busy. What with a trip to Mexico, an overnight with the Gsons. We had such a good time. They crack me up. They are such boys. I never had brothers, and so it just makes me laugh that 2 kids can get hysterical over farts and burps. BOYS! I know I shouldn't laugh. It's just so hard.

I am sharing a pic of my daughter and myself. Next post will be the jeans I promise. The daughter has my camera. GRR. Hope everyone is doing well. I have just not had the time to catch up on every one's blog. GRRrr. I really need to get back to work!

I am going to Mr. 92's funeral today. I am sure it will be a great tribute.

Keep the mood and the food real.........Be Willing!

Comments

  1. Well done on another fabulous loss - at this time of year too! Nearly 75lbs in total this year is a great feat, what a wonderful way to end the year!

    Good luck with Mr 92's funeral, hope it goes really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic, congrats on the loss this week!

    PS: sending my condolences for MR. 92's family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, you lost 75 pounds in less than a year - that is a stellar accomplishment, my friend!!!

    Having had two sons, I can attest to the humor of burps/farts/gross things/blowing things up (and that's just this past week)! What else can you do but laugh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did fantastic Dana and should be VERY proud of yourself!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the loss - what a great achievement especially during this season of feasting! All the best for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY MOLEY! High 5 on the loss this week and your total is AMAZING!!! SO happy for you!!! :) HUGS my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go on the great weigh-in. 74.4 lbs in less than a year now that is something to jump up and down about *big smile*. You have done so great and I love reading your blog and how upbeat you always are. I'm so glad you're here *big hug*.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the loss! Now, I demand those Skinny Bitch pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the weight loss; that is a huge accomplishment! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a year it has been for you!! Take some time to give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.

    Beautiful picture of you and your daughter. You certainly are blessed. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 75 pounds is wicked awesome in a year. A big congrats to you and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Dana,

    Just popping in to wish you a happy new year and to tell you what an inspiration you have been to me this past year. Your attitude and willingness have been awe-inspiring. If I had an end-of-the-year award to give, you'd win, hands down.

    May 2010 bring you many, many wonderful things - all that your heart desires. Thank you for giving so much of yourself to us.

    Hugs to you, dear one.

    Oh, and a big ol' HELL YEA on the weight loss. Awesomeness, thy name is DANA.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 75 in one year! And, you lost over the holidays to boot. Well done & congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look just wonderful, my dear! I'm way behind on reading blogs, too. Will try to catch up some this next week. Congrats on a most successful year and my 2010 be even better!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman