Wishing I Was Some Where Else

What to know a secret?? I don't want to be at work today. I want to be home painting my kitchen. I want to be shopping for the baby shower. I want to be any where but here. But here I am am! So I will make the best of it. Things are still humming right along. I am eating much better. Less over eating. Eating good for me food. I am loving what I put in my mouth. Not lying in bed all the live long day. Feeling engaged and present. I walked about 2 miles with my buddy then I rode the bike to work. THEN I got on the treadclimber while I watched The Closer. Another 45 mins of hot, sweating fun. Need to push the H20. Drink up!

I am getting so excited for the shower and my family coming. I don't really have anything planned. I feel relaxed and calm. For now. I am going to enjoy it. Anybody know I good sweet and sour meatball recipe......Anyone......TJ? We are going Hawaiian for the shower.

Best get to at least looking busy. My body is here but my head is planning fun! Keep the mood and the food real...............

Comments

  1. May your day go fast, so that you can be somewhere else!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you hate when work gets in the way of life? I feel that same way today - would rather be anywhere but here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on the work! Why must it interfere with our life?!? Glad you are so excited about the outside world...you make me smile reading this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Isn't it fun to have something fun to look forward to? It is wonderful that you are so looking forward to this really cool event for you and your family. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to have so much to be excited about! I love a full happy life. I hope work is busy so that the next three hours fly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you like your Treadclimber? I keep toying with the idea of purchasing one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great day (except the work part...lmao!) Darn work anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOO for work getting in the way of LIVE!!
    but big ole cheer for the joy and passions in your life right now.

    bigbig.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman