Huzzah!

Another GeGe bragging picture. He is getting so big already. I really can't help myself.

Had a great time last night with the Fam. Carson was so stinkin cute and both my kids made it. Since my son moved out, it's kind of hit and miss. Sometimes he can make it, other times not so much. He has another family to please now too. Getting used to it still.

I am still on the straight and narrow. Walking. Increased my water. Alot. Eating only good for me food. Had just a very small piece of cake, and that was enough. I dressed up today for my Little Lady. Feels good. Feeling so much better this week then last week. Nothing has really changed but my attitude. Feeling positive and peaceful. Huzzah!


Going to enjoy it while it lasts. I am treating myself with kindness. Feels lots better then the self abuse I put myself through last week. Huzzah!


Keep the mood and the food real..............

Comments

  1. He's ADORABLE! :o)

    Good job with staying on the 'straight and narrow'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah, indeed! What a doll baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one cute baby!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!
    And you - self abuse sucks - didn't you get the memo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most often we treat ourselves worse than we treat others!!
    Good for you on getting your mojo back

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, what a cute baby!

    Good for you to stick to your program...straight & narrow...sometimes that's the ticket...sometimes not...sometimes we need to give ourselves permission to be on the "crooked and wide" :-). But when you can be on the S&N it...do it! Do it when you can!

    Be kind to yourself. My biggest problem. I am so MEAN to myself, meaner than I would ever be to anyone else. Good reminder that if I don't love myself, who will?

    ReplyDelete
  7. HUGE
    H
    U
    Z
    Z
    A
    H

    just the post title made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy we sound the same Dana *big smile*. Good to be feeling good doesn't it? Lets keep these feelings for the rest of our lives *big hug*.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman