WIZARD THE WONDER DOG!
He is sad cause all the people who drop food to him have gone on vacay.  I miss them too Buddy!


WIZARD


Prepared all my food at home yesterday.  Woke up too late to walk.  My walking buddy doesn't walk on Thursday so I will try again tomorrow.  I clean a house with stairs tomorrow as well. That is a workout!!!  The kids that live there always ask me if I am ok cause I sweat BUCKETS.  Cute kids.

Following the report of the airliner that was shot down.  The man I take care of LOVES Fox News.

Food was better but not perfect.  Trying to drink lots of water.  Focusing on the simple things.

Have a great day!

keep the mood and the food real................

Comments

  1. Aaaww look at wizard... what a sweety! Uuugh i have stairs too. First time in my life i live in a two story house.... stair climbing not enough to keep my skinny though...darn... :) Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is written very well thanx for sharing your knowledge
    And before you choose hcg diet read this to rapid weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I’ve been reading your posts and just wanted to share something? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Olivia
    1xoliviax1 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman