Cardinals lost

Very sad that Cardinals came to close to winning, but no go. It was a great game, very close to the very second. I went to church, and even wanted to be there again. I then rode to Cassie's watched the 1st half, then went to a work friend's house where Tracy was till the end of the game. I ate so very little today. I swear that not eating carbs was easy today. I must say I ate very little, and stuck right to the diet. I really think not eating carbs is making me less hungry. I am still feeling good, OHT continues......feeling lots better emotionally too. I can't believe that I have gotten off my butt, walked, followed a food program. I didn't over sleep. I didn't overeat today. I didn't go right to bed at 4 pm. This OHT is very good for keeping me motivated to get out of house. I must say That it's been such along time since I have felt this good. I hope it stays with me for awhile. I am probably Lieing to myself about how much to credit the OHT for my good mood. Working for now will adddress it later. I just want to start geting in the habit of a few things......better lifestyle.....in all areas of my life.

I feel so positive with myself just in the small changes I have made already. Tomorrow I am going to walk at work, 1st thing. My knee is still tender, but I can still walk. Maybe if I can take off a few lbs quick with phase I, and keep walking my knee will feel better. Start making those small decisions that will bring about the good big changes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman