day 9-Terrific Tuesday

Well that will depend....so far so good. It's about 10am. Work as flown by this morning. I have done good with my food, daytime is always the easiest I've found. I am kind of getting a routine, foods, ect....now if I can wait out the feeling of a binge, (will it never give up ) my life will be more managable. I am thinking that this time I will be kinder to myself, especailly since I have all this other stuff going on. Kinder as in keep doing the basic things I have started this past week. That is kinder then have been to myself for awhile. A friend just text and told me she is really having a hard time getting off the pills. Physically especailly she said. That was the info I needed to hear just before going to the doctor's. I do not want that. I am grateful that I don't have to deal with that too. I will weigh in at the doc's. We shall see.

Comments

  1. being kind to yourself sounds like a really good place to be at. Good luck at the doc's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman