Good Monday

I really had a good weekend. I didn't go crazy eating, and I walked both days. Sunday I got up and was out to my daughter's house. I got the kids up and dressed and we even made french toast. I enjoyed myself so much. I just let Mom and Dad sleep. I have 4 grandkids ages 5-16 months old. Then after my daughter woke up I took the boys and went for a long walk. The 3 year was out front and the 5 year was a straggler. It wasn't much of a work out, but I was moving. I went to the movie a couple of times. I had to see Slumdog again. I loved it and was glad it won last night. I was tired and missed the whole show. That is a first, I usually watch.

Well tonight will be my 1st weigh in at weight watchers. I am happy to be getting started. Treadclimber for at least 20 mins today, depending on the knee/leg. I am calling the doc today. Even other people were telling my how huge my ankle is. Anyway, I am taking it easy, but I have got to keep moving. I am filling up my gallon jug and plan on emptying it, or close to it. I really love water, I don't know why I am not drinking enough.

I want am anxious to see how much I can loose till I go to my nephew's wedding. I also want to fit into the pants my friend gave me. About 15 pairs. I would need to loose about 20 lbs to get into most of them. I just want to be healthier. I noticed just since walking the past week or so that I wasn't as winded when I was helping with the kids Sunday morning or going for the walk.


Update..........I did walk for 20 mins on the treadclimber and I have very good about eating so far this afternoon. The doctor called and I am going to get an MRI. He thinks maybe the cyst is sitting on nerves or other things. Finally he is sounding helpful. I have had a good day, and here's to a good night!

Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman