Good Vibrations

Well I had a good day yesterday. I walked, a short distance because of my knee. I was noticing that it just kills after I stand up......I don't know. I don't want to seem like a naggy person, but I just want to know if this is normal for the whole cyst and arthritis thing. My ankle is swollen again now even. I really want to walk, but I am kind of afraid to because of this knee thing. Anyway, I stayed busy, fell asleep later then usual ( good thing ) slept till 5 am. Much better then 3 am. Food wise, well I didn't binge, so it was a good day. Still staying strong in other areas as well. Keeping a promise I made to invest in my spiritual life also. I have tried to really study and pray thoughtfully. That has been a big differance too. I have cooked dinner 2 nights in a row too. So that is a positive thing as well. I so didn't want to get in the shower this morning. Or make my bed. That's another thing I have decided is a must do. That way I am less likely to get back in it. I have to get my bill situation figured out. My tags are overdue, so that's another extra thing. It will make me feel better. I need to always have a plan. I am grateful today........I have so much that I don't deserve. I am glad that I never have to be alone, if I don't want to be. Read lots of good blogs again. The Tippy Toe Diet blog had a real good quote this morning....Thanks Cammy. Well I will check in later...........It's going to be a great day!

Comments

  1. Sorry about your knee - hope it feels better soon! Congrats on cooking 2 days in a row too!

    Hope today is another good day for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

A Traditionally Built Woman

Dana Does Cancer