I don't even know what to call this entry. I am feeling a wee bit better. Ate like crap again yesterday, but I walked and I wasn't bed bound. I went out to breakfast, then went to a movie later in the day. I just wanted to be free of the freaking TV and my bed. I am pretty much broke by now. I didn't want to be out and about till I can pay my registration. Today I hope. Too many bills and I have a job. I am so sick of being a sad sack. I am anxious to get back to work today. Angelene is suppose to be there today,,,,good. Too much alone time. I will make good choices today. The knee is killing, even when I am just sitting here. no more pills, they don't really work anymore anyway. the only thing that is going to help my knee is loosing this weight. I wish I had good news, and I guess the fact that I am still blogging and that I still have the desire to work on me is a good thing. I do know that I can loose this weight. As I read the blogs, I have decided to just focus on healthy. No weigh ins for a while. I have too much weight to loose to be freaking out over .8 lb gain. I weighed myself after just 10 days and binged when I hadn't lost 10 bs....I need to be accountable. Just the fact that my pants should have been more then enough. On Friday I went to happy in the morning that my pants fit, to gloom after I weighed. The problem so isn't food, I am a nut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

A Traditionally Built Woman

Dana Does Cancer