I went at lunch and bought some flowers to plant. Something other to do then eat! They are very colorful. Have stayed right on the plan, still seems kind of easy. I copied some recipes from a cookbook. Some that looked like I had a shot. I am kind of excited to being trying to cook. I am bored off my A** at work. I am the only one in this office lots of the time now, since my co-worker went off and had another baby. This has been something to get use to also. I keep trying real hard not to call for a refill of my pills. I gotta be strong. All morning I have thought about them. I just keep saying I will call in a minute. Seems to be working. I will keep it up. I walked this morning, huffed and puffed, but did it. I have thought more about the damn pills and such instead of food.. Thinking about something other then food or pills. That will be the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

A Traditionally Built Woman

Dana Does Cancer