Monday night

well I did it. I followed the plan just right today. I am still not hungey. STILL. I only ate a chicken breast, no veggies for dinner. I wasn't hungry, so I didn't eat them. OMG! What a concept. I got home from work today, planted the flowers...I love them, then tried out a recipe out of the fast and easy SBD cookbook. Cauliflower soup, it sucked. I dumped it. I will keep pressing forward, I will try something else tomorrow night. Tomorrow I am going to walk, get dresssed, do my hair, and stay on the plan. I have a massage in the afternoon, Cassie's Christmas gift to me. It will feel great. I am alittle worried that now my knee doesn't really hurt as much has my calf does. I am going to get my x-rays done tomorrow also. Angelene will be in the office tomorrow, so good for me. Will call the 12 step number tomorrow also. It feels alittle odd to be so busy. A little uncomfortable, like why am not asleep. I think the next thing I want to do is to find some paint for the down stairs. that will keep me busy too.It does need to get done. I will try to stay busy at work also. good luck there. I need to sign up for a online class. I have the time, why should I be wasting it. Another good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

A Traditionally Built Woman

Dana Does Cancer