weight 264.6 lbs 1st WW meeting

Well I went to Weight Watcher's last night and am glad I did. I liked the group, even though my friend didn't make it. Her back was out, but her hubby was there. I am trying to figure out what to get at the grocery store. Things I like, and that I can afford. I got on the treadclimber again today, 20 mins. Felt good. Worked up a sweat. I called the doctor yesterday about my knee/leg/ankle thing and I am going to get an MRI. He thinks the cyst might on nerves or blood vessels or something. I think that's what it is, so at least I feel like he might know what he's doing. Today at work has felt very long. I got alot of little stuff done. I am suppose to go visit some women in my church tonight. I might have to have a nap 1st. I am getting pretty hungry. I think I will cook some chicken and have some veggies with that. I didn't really have breakfast, and then I had a BBQ chicken pizza for lunch. I love those tropical sugarless popsciles. I love those things! I just have to not eat from the time I get home to the time I go to bed. The evening are always the hardest for me. I need to study the filling foods alittle before I go food shopping just yet. I am keeping up with the "showering everyday thing". I get dressed and do my hair. No sweats! I get more done in my day since I have been doing this. It has been the best thing I've done for myself so far. Well I guess I will sign off and see what everyone has to say!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. I think you are doing great!And i'm glad you went to weight watchers. I used to go to TOPS (Taking Off Pounds Sensibly) several years ago . They helped me get down to 204 before i gained it and more all back. AAAaarrgghh....It just goes to show you can lean on these people , let them help you but when it comes right down to it, its all YOU! Have a great week! Jinx!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

A Traditionally Built Woman

Dana Does Cancer