What happened to Thursday

I missed yesterday, what happened. I have really felt like crap today and yesterday. It was all I could do to drag my ass out of bed this morning. I never don't want to go to work. So I have still on my PJs and slippers, wake up hair and all, at work. Don't judge me. lol I ate well yesterday, I actually fell asleep very early last night, so I didn't have a chance to cheat. I stayed within points, but I didn't walk yesterday, and today is still a question mark??? I am going to use the weekend to get on track with moving.....and feeling better. I don't know anything new about my knee ( it's back to killing ) I have an appointment Tuesday to go over the MRI. My Aunt D is sending me some stuff called ExFuse to try, Has anyone ever heard of it? Let me know. Nothing I like more then being a human guinne pig. Why not, I've tried other crazy stuff. She said It's suppose to make me feel better. We'll see. I am very skeptical. If it seems to good to be true....it ususally is. No harm, no foul. My stye is almost gone....still swollen this morning, but less. I am suppose to go out to lunch with the accountant today, we'll see if evryone else can make it. Best get some work done so I can get out of here.....have a great day

Comments

  1. I did notice you weren't around yesterday :) Wow, pjs to work ;).........must be a great job ;)!!!

    Gracie wore pjs to school today because they were celebrating the letter "P" and had a movie with pjs, popcorn, and penguins.........they watched Happy Feet. The second she got home from school, she tore off those pjs and put on clothes. She doesn't like to be in pjs any longer than she has to-------totally opposite from me..........if I could I'd be in pjs and bra-less all day :) IF only........

    Haven't heard of the product you mentioned. Hope it works!! Good job on staying in the points. Sometimes I go to bed early if I want to eat too.....or work out. Both seem to curb the desire to eat before bed. If I really have to have something, I am finding a cup of 1 percent milk stirred into a big mug of hot green tea seems to do the trick. My new favorite green tea is Lipton's Green Tea with Orange, Passionfruit, and Jasmine........it's so yummy ;)

    Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who? Me? Judge you for wearing what I feel like wearing every day? Ha.

    Hope you feel more like moving real soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are they hiring where you work...I would love to be able o go to work in my home loungin' clothes!

    Did you get a walk in????????? I"m rooting for an affirmative answer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

A Traditionally Built Woman

Dana Does Cancer