listen to Dietgirl

Had a good day today. Walked with a friend this morning. For almost an hour. So ar so good with the knee. Then I went visiting teaching and out to dinner with the friend I visit with. In my church you are assigned a couple of women to check in on every month. I feel this idea is so inspired. I have 2 women that visit me every month. I love this aspect of my church. I stayed on track today. I went to Chipotels tonight and probably used a few flex points, maybe 3. It was really spicey hot tonight. I haven't been doing very good with my water this week. My coworker and I were talking about that today. I had been getting at least a half gallon of water. Not so much this week. So I will have to kick it up a notch. I told my friend at work about my blog, so Angelene, if you read this I LOVE YOU MAN. She really is my best friend. She is always so supportive. So today was another great day, so great! I think I will hit the sack. Also I highly recomend the most recent Dietgirl blog. She links up to a audio interview. I love her, her book is what inspired me and that's why I am blogging. Thanks Dietgirl!

Comments

  1. Way to go on your walk, glad the knee didn't bother you. I love dietgirl too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your knee isn't bothering you! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hooo for the walk! Praise the Lord about your knee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman