At Work Early

I am at work early today. By 6:30 actually. I even walked with my neighbor before I got here this morning. Not too far, but I did. I will walk on the treadmill again this morning. I did yesterday also. I did ok yesterday, went out for lunch and dinner, but made good choices, and watched my portions.

I am kind of feeling pressure at work. Mostly self induced, again I love to worry. Well that's not true, I have a love hate relationship with worry. Anyway, the end of the school year is coming up, and with the budget cuts the state is making, schools are having to reduce their workforce. So far so good with the schools I work for, but I can't help but worry. I have tried to make myself indispensible, but I know they will do what they have to do. I work in the money end of running the schools, so I know what they are up against. Maybe that's why I worry more. Who knows. I am making a goal to really try to live more frugal and to TRY to save some money. That way I won't be in FEAR mode. It's just hard to make ends meet sometimes. I do not make alot of money that's for sure.

I do hope I don't annoy bloggers, I feel like I am always bitching or whining, but I guess this is where I can take off my smiley, everything is great face, and be myself. My NEUROTIC, FREAKED out self. It takes alot of work to be bubbly all the freaking time. I need to express myself, I only realized that after I started writing on this blog everyday. I was getting tired. Sick and tired. I am sure that trying to maintain "operation smile" all the time is what has lead me to make alot of bad decisions, not just food choices.

Best get to work.......I am feeling better already!

Comments

  1. Dana, you do have to just be yourself and we do have to vent somewhere and this is the place we created for "OURSELVES" so you are allowed to bitch and whine anytime you want. I don't think you do that really though just talking about life and life isn't always roses. Guess we just have to look at things the best we can. Sounds like we are going through similar things with being worried about our jobs. Hang in there hopefully everything will be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what blogging is for, to write down all the good, the bad, and the whiny! And you are so honest in your feelings, it makes me feel like I'm not alone in the way I feel about things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the people-pleasing thing is what makes us fat, I am sure of it. We end up spending so much energy making sure we don't upset anyone else, we neglect ourselves.

    Vent away - tis liberating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman