Thursday, April 16, 2009

happy

I walked before and after work yesterday. I walked about 5 miles. I was quite pleased with myself. My knee was feeling funky this morning. I didn't go walking before work with my friend, but I did just put in time on the teadclimber here at work. It was kind of cold this morning. Ate very well yesterday and stayed OP. I still need to increase my water, but overall I am feeling really good about my efforts.

It looks like the house next to my daughter sold. Dang it! I will continue to look. There are quite a few bank owned homes out there in her neighborhood. Bad for them...good for me.

I am feeling good today. No anxiety. It feels great. I want to remember this, cause the bad times will come back around. So does the GOOD TIMES! It's one eternal round! I am going to try to keep the good mojo going. I think increasing my activity has alot to do with my emotional health. I am going to see my grandkids tonight and I am going to try to go to church function tonight too.

Be happy!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you are doing so well and sounding so positive.

    Yeah to the good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are in a good place. I hope you get to bask in its glow for quite a while. Let the sun shine on your face.Be well McButter! One day at a time, one step at a time,one choice at a time........keep on keepin' on. Jinx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep those happy thoughts coming along!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so true that exercise helps the mood. I know what you mean about keeping the good feelings coming. Hope you have a great time with the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!