THE GOOD LIFE

I wrote last night that I was shocked by my weight loss this week. Well, I was alittle, but then I got thinking about it, and well, I did try hard this week. I walked everyday, and I did track.......but then when I think that I might have gone over, I tell myself that I haven't, so that I don't blow the rest of the day, week...ect. I felt like I was over doing it with food, but that could have just been in my head. I was so stressed this weekend that I think that had something to do with it too. I am eating basically the same things, so I know I didn't go too far overboard. It's when I FEEL out of control, that I freak, and then start getting thoughts of food, and the ways and means to get more food. SAD. I know that I am really focusing on drinking water too. I know that I need to be doing better, but I am loosing, This will not last forever, I know that. I will have to hone my weight watchers skills, especially the tracking part. I just count my usual points. I don't figure out activity points, just the points I am suppose to have. Maybe that's another reason that I loss this week. I am just happy with the loss! I also continue with my superfood juice....Seven Plus.....I do think that it is helping also.

Now, I must try to figure out this crazy anxious feeling. It's almost like things are going along so well for me, I am always waiting for the other shoe to fall. It's like I don't feel like I deserve the good life. And let's be clear here...........I HAVE A GOOD LIFE. It's not perfect, but good. I do enjoy being single and being my own boss ( though I will admitt sometimes I do get lonely ). I have a good job, where I am liked and most times feel loved and appreciated. I have great family, kids, grandkids, friends that are like family, I have a knowledge of why I am here, and what my purpose is ( for the most part, I mean really, who has it all figured out ).

I am really thinking that it's my hormones. I need to go to the doctor, but I haven't. They don't tell me what I want anyway. They just say that my hormones are in the normal range.......my body tells me that they are full of horse pucky! Today is the day that I shift my thinking to graditude and service. How can I make someone elses day good. How can I be the answer to someone's prayer. I know that the guy who fixed my car yesterday was an answer to my prayers. So today I will Pay It Forward. Not in big ways, but in subtle ways. I will be kinder to those around me, TRY to be less resentful, and try to be empathtic to others feelings. Gee, what a great world this would be if the leaders of world would follow this same counsel.

How are you going to Pay It Forward today?????

Comments

  1. I also turn to food when things are 'out of control' but then I feel worse because my eating is out of control. It is such a vicious cycle.

    By the way, from the last post....congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Pay It Forward idea (although I hated the movie :). Congrats on your weight loss and I'd love to hear what you thought about Oscar Wao. It's on my "to read" list, but I haven't picked it up yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman