Lizzing.... don't know what that means...watch 30 Rock

Really quick before I get in the shower. I am having a great time. The airport went ok, even with a 45 min delay. The girls were good on the plane, so that was good. I sweat so bad though that I was embrassed. The sweating thing really effects my life. I was DRIPING last night at the reception. We came back to my sister's and my son and brother in law had us laughing so hard I almost wet my pants. My brother in law said he laughed so hard his throat hurt this morning! We used to do that to my grandma...see if we could make her laugh so hard that she would pee her pants.....lol......good times! And we don't even drink....good sober fun!

It was weird to see people I haven't seen since high school. I AM NOT AS old as those old farts! lol. When you see people and they aged, it reminds you that you look differant too.

Stayed pretty good on food plan, not perfect, but that's ok. WAlking lots~

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you are having a good time. My 30th high school reunion is coming up and I KNOW that I'm not as old as they are (ha)!

    Enjoy the rest of your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this makes me smile. I miss being around my mom because we would laugh so hard...

    Sorry about the sweating.

    I haven't gone to a reunion. I think I would be shocked. I guess I like to remember everyone young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love laughing like that! Glad you are having a good visit, and thanks for checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're having such a great time and the trip there went well. I love laughing hard, though I don't want to pee my pants lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you're having a great time with your family! And good job with sticking with your food plan, all you can do is do your best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're having such a great time! Keep up the walking... and most of all... keep enjoying yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you're enjoying your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the major bummers about getting older is that peeing while laughing thing. DARN. But I had to laugh that as kids you tried to get your grandmother to pee her pants with laughing. Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman