Worth while

Feeling alot better this morning. I was up at 2:30 AM. I went to bed really early last night. I started to watch The Biggest Loser while I packed and cleaned. I cried...and I don't even watch the show alot. But I could feel all those feeling. Could I ever. The shame, the frustration, the despair. This time I could also relate to the feelings of joy, confidence, acheiving something really hard. Way to go to all the losers. They all looked great!

I got back out and walked this morning. 3 miles and it felt great. Especially after watching the show. I ate yesterday. I felt like comfort food and went and tried mashed potatoes and grilled KFC chicken. Does anyone know what the points are for a breast? It was too good to be that good for you. Then I had a piece of fish for an early dinner. Tummy is feeling better, as the food stayed down. So good.

I am getting excited in my stomach like I did when I was a little girl. I am so excited to be going to my nephews wedding and both my kids and all grandkids will be there. I wish my sister from Japan could be there too, she will be very much missed. My son-in-law has called a few times from the road. I am kind of jealous, I like to travel by car. It's fun. He and I are great fun while my daughter sleeps the entire way, and watch out if you wake her up. GROUCH. That's why she and I are flying.

NVS.......while watching the show this morning I tired on a pair of size 18 NO STRETCH capris. I haven't been able to wear them and sit down for 7 years. Until this morning! Then I cried about that.......while I was crying about The Biggest Loser. I am a BOOB! It's amazing what a difference just the small amount of weight I have lost has made. I am going to keep going!

Something worth while is worth all the hard work.

Comments

  1. We'd better never get together because all we'd do is cry :) I was almost crying as you were describing how you hadn't been able to wear your capris for 7 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I'm crying with you! Congrats on those 18s! WOW

    I am so glad to hear you're feeling better!

    I guess I'm just going to have to watch the Biggest Loser next season. I feel so out of the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing wonderful Dana. I always cry during the biggest loser it seems lol. What a great moment for you to fit into your 18's. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Size 18s well done you!

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better. Have a wonderful time at the wedding and YAY for capris!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the "no stretch" part - only us plus-sized people get how important that is! Congrats on the size 18 - you are doing so well and I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great NSV!! Enjoy the trip and seeing all the relatives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doesn't BL just make you want to work out all the time? I don't know what I'm going to do now that I have to wait until fall. I guess I'll just have to stick it out by myself, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman