3rd post of the day- WTF?

What the hell?! I had the worst FREAKING day at work. I won't go into it, but I have not been that pissed in a very long time. I do not get mad often ( except at myself..LOL), I really do not like the feeling, it's a waste of energy. Some people have a very hard time with life, and take their problems out on you. I don't want to be be treated like shit, but I really want and need my job. So I have to suck it up. I usually love my job, and I try my best to give them an honest day's work. So I have been stewing, why didn't I say this, or why didn't I say that. Stupid really. I love this person and would do anything for her. I have to remind myself that she is acting out of stress and fear. I really shouldn't take it so personally.

I went to the food store on my way home. Man, did the noggin try to play those stupid mind games. I wanted brownies, I had a bad day. I wanted frozen yogurt, I deserve it for putting up with all the shit at work.....and I could go on aisle by aisle, but you get the picture. I thought how stupid. Am I going to let this break me...HELL TO THE NO. I bought flatbread, 40 calorie fudgesicles and a couple of other healthy items and got out of there while I was still intact.

After geting this all out the desire to go for frozen yogurt ( 1 small serving at the yogurt shop, instead of buying the pint) as even disappeared.

Comments

  1. Sorry you had such a bad day at work. Good for you not caving at the store!! I hope things get better for you at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire the way you handled your day! Seriously, its inspirational, you have no idea how many times I catch myself stewing! Keep your head up, girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I had a whole pan of brownies and they were AWESOME!





    Okay, maybe I didn't. But wouldn't that have been funny if I had?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great! Keep that up. Hope things get better at work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome. I do alot of "I worked hard, I deserved it"... I hope to break the cycle soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here we are being twins again... HELL TO THE NO! a new battle cry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOOD GOING! You've got attitude--the winning attitude.

    Sorry your day sucked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about your hideous day! Great job on resisting temptation. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to not cave and comfort yourself with food! Hopefully you'll have a better day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry about your sucky day at work. I think back to the great advice you gave me on not taking things personally and way to go on talking yourself off of the ledge. You gave yourself a little space and a little talking to and kept your goals in front of you. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HELL TO THE NO. love that phrase *steal* I seriously love your attitude. I even started quoting you ;)

    Sorry to hear about the work stuff but sounds like you handled all the stress well so kudos.

    p.s thanks. I checked out the Mizfit post :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good for you! And I bet today will go much better than it would have if you would have given in to those initial cravings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woo hooo! YOu did not let old habits win!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good for you for sticking to eating healthy even though your day at work wasn't great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. sorry for the bad day but YAYAYAYAYA for the way you handled it with out handling food... thats wonderful and congrats on the weight loss thats awesome... here is a snack you might want to see if you can find or order online VITAMUFFIN tops they are great and very filling.. I love them they come in all different flavors and I am partial to the chocolate ones, lots of variety and for 1 point.. its a great snack.. check out hungrygirl.com for other ideas too if you have not.. they have WW points too...

    ReplyDelete
  16. you had a hard day and treated yourself with the respect and love you deserve...GREAT JOB!!!
    Keep up the great work.
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  17. did u mean to spell ability wrong?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman