Are you freaking kidding me?

Woke up this morning to find out that my bank account has been emptied. Oh, can life get any better????? Another long story short, miscommunication, again! I spoke to probably 5 different people regarding my situation. Then this. And good luck getting ahold of someone who can help me over the weekend.

I know this seems like I must be doing something to ask for this load of crap. I really did try my best to avoid this. Even subconsciously, I feel like I am attracting this shit. Oh I attracted it alright! Note to self......never get even ailttle behind on your bills. Especially if you are already living paycheck to paycheck. I have never been behind, ever! Well not since I got clean 10 years ago, anyway. I can see now how your life can go down the shitter in a very short time.

Even now, I am sure things will work out. I have a job, a roof over my head, for now...lol. I am now of the mind set of WTF....what else can happen??? Note to self again...never ask the universe that question, you WILL get an answer.

Am still doing verily well with the food. Still not eating crazy foods, but not being perfect either. Still kicking ass with my walking. Walked 4 miles this morning. Plan on getting on the treadclimber later today. Going swimming at a friend's house this morning. Then she is fixing a healthy lunch. I am not going to falter. I am going to get thru this. I can do hard things

IWILLBEOK IWILLBEOK IWILLBEOK

Comments

  1. Keep looking straight ahead. Don't look away. You CAN do hard things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you WILL be OK. I know it seems like the worst right now. If you've lived with addiction, you know that things could be worse. You've got your job, you've still got a roof over your head. Make payment arrangements with the people you have bills with, in this economy, people are a lot more understanding.

    You'll make it beyond all of this. I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I would be freaking out! I hate having money issues - it really affects my mood. You will be OK, but don't feel bad for being upset.

    Hang in there, Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand. I had to do some shuffling of my finances lately and i glad i took the bull by the horns so to speak.
    I'm sure you can come to an arrangement with them.
    Definitely don't let this setback define who you are. You are strong and you rock and you can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surely this can't get any worse, like FabKate says, get payment arrangements in place and deal with everything one crazy at a time. Seriously, it bugs me that you are doing everythng right and struggle, yet there are many who aren't and they get help (or get away with it).

    You can do this and you WILL be OK! Glad you are spending time with friends amongst all this madness - they will help keep you sane.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will get through this. You will. You've done bigger/badder/tougher things than this.

    It will all be okay. It will. It's just a matter of time. Just remember to breathe and try to keep moving and looking forward.

    I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I'm not even believing it's happening.

    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes- hope all is well over there! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Things can only get better, you are going to come out of this stronger than ever.

    We are all wishing you the best

    big Hugs


    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hang in there!!! You're right - never ask the universe what's the worst that can happen. About 20 years ago I lost my job unexpectedly and was mugged at knifepoint 2 weeks after that. Things were really tough for a while but I found out who my true friends were and there was some bizarre kind of "freedom" in being stipped almost bare, like if I got through this, anything else would be a cake-walk. You can survive this - you've been through worse. Sending you all good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It will be ok, things always work out even if it's tough going for awhile. Way to go on the positive thinking though. You do have your health, a roof over your head and a job so things can be recovered. Like Kate said just sit down and plan and call your creditors they will work with you I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, this is a sh*tstorm.
    but your second last paragraph made me laugh, girl.
    NEvER ask!!! lol OMG.
    Right now I would be asking Universe for some front-end loaders to come clean up some of this mess though.

    You are a tough cookie. You will make it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! This suck big time. Focus on those positives to get you through. ENjoy those long walks, no one can take those away from you! You'l make it, you'll get through it.

    We're all here to support you on your way.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. you most certainly will be ok! :P spesh since you have friends like me (jokes) ;)

    i really cant believe all the shitty luck you're attracting. has some one cursed you? maybe you should try going to a witch doctor or something.

    kudos on the walking! and yay to the swimming. i aint been swimming in forever... maybe i should go.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good grief...when it rains it pours is such an overused phrase, but it really applies here! :/
    Hang in there :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman