over 50 lbs GONE

I lost 3 lbs at WI tonight. That brings my total lost to 52.6 lb. I got a round of applause for hitting and surpassing my 50 lb mark...there was only 4 people there....lol

I never dreamed I could lose weight in such a crazy week. Things worked out ( of course ). I really don't have much more to say tonight. I am humbled by the fact that I have lost 52.6 lbs. Maybe I really am a LOSER! I can do hard things.

Thanks to all my buddies out there that helped me get thru this insane week. That includes you sister, I love ya! Seriously, hands down, bloggers are the most supportive group of people around. I know that blogging is the reason for my success this time. IT"S A FACT!

Keep the mood and the food real..........dream BIG!

Comments

  1. Woo and Hoo! You are made of awesome, girl. A three pound loss THIS week? Spectacular.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! That's such an awesome number to hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stay positive with all thats going on.. that's a huge loss, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a sack of concrete - gone from your body.
    Could you even pick a sack of concrete up and carry it 10 feet?
    That is awesome beyond words! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I am so happy for you!!! Congrats! I hope you're grinnin ear to ear!

    A wonderful milestone! WOO-HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go! You're doing so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo-hoo - you did it! And by such a huge margin as well - amazing work. Over 50, who'd have thought it, eh?

    You are one fantastic woman, coping with so much this week, I am totally in awe and so proud of you.

    Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your loss! I'll be the 5th person in the room...clap, clap, clap (can you hear me?).

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY DANA!!!!! Congratulations on losing over 50 pounds - you are rocking it, lady!!! I'm so happy for you - after the week you've had, you deserve something to go right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats LOSER! :) Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats girl!! Isn't it an amazing feeling? Sometimes life is good and treats you the way you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Awesome!!! That is so great - 50 pounds gone. Bye, bye! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. BABES! so frickin' proud of you! 3lbs is awesome but OVER 50 icky pounds gone? that is just WOW.

    YOU ARE BIG LOSER :P the best kind, missus!

    blogging is the reason im succeeding too. i puffy heart the blogging community.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! You are doing a GREAT job! Amazing really! Keep it up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. {{{{clap, clap, clap, clap}}}}
    Over 50 lbs gone! Congrats to you. How totally awesome is that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman