back to work.


Well today it's back to the routine. I haven't really had alot to say the past couple of day. I took each Gkid one at a time. It was fun and kept me sane during this past week off. Food hasn't been perfect. The boys wanted an IHOP breakfast, so I did that twice. Made good choices, but still over ate quite a bit. I didn't get as much walking in as I had hoped. Did make it to the bird park yesterday morning for a long "stroll". I'm totally ok with all of it. I did the best I could at the time, and then I just moved on. Life is going happen.


I went with my daughter and the kids to a Pizza birthday party last night. I didn't even eat a piece of pizza! I ate a low cal burrito before I went. When I got there the parents of the Bday boy kept telling me how good I look. They haven't seen me for a while. That was nice, didn't want to blow it and eat pizza after that....lol. My daughter looked at me when I walked in her house yesterday and she asked me if I was wasting away. Seriously, who doesn't like to hear that!


I have a crazy busy week this week. Lots of good things coming up. I need to get some outfits together for my sister's trip. I really just need some pants that fit. I bought a couple from a 2nd hand store. I need to get them hemmed. Weigh in tonight, so we'll see. I really have no expectations. Hope to maintain, at least. I was up at 3:30 this morning. That really is never a good thing. I wish I could get a decent night's sleep.

Keep the mood and the food real.........the pic is of the geese that chased me amd the Gson at the bird park yesterday morning!

Comments

  1. Isn't it awesome to get compliments. Totally takes away the cravings for a while.
    Sounds like an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geese are scary! I'd rather face down a pasture bull than a domestic goose.

    Congrats on the compliments. They are well-deserved.

    I'll be sending "good sleep vibes" your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get goosed by geese isn't fun. Now a man ...

    have a great week, dana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Wasting away" - I'm sure I've never had those two words directed at me. Nice going. And I hear you on the sleep - I'm up 3-4 times a night and then up for good when hubby wakes at 5:00. If you find something - short of an anvil falling on your head - that keeps you asleep, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've been living and having a good time to me. We have times we can't always fit in everything we would like but it doesn't mean we aren't doing well. Yea, I've never heard wasting away either but sure would like to *smile*. Glad you had a good weekend hope you have a good week too. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to hear you're getting lots of well-deserved compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that you are getting complements - you deserve them.

    Your time with the grandkids sounds lovely, you are very lucky indeed.

    I wish I could have a proper night's sleep too :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. life does happen.

    nice on the compliments, missus! and not eating the pizza. man, that would have killed me!

    hope you get your sleep sorted too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it nice to be "wasting away"? and not in Margaritaville? Sorry, couldn't resist.

    So glad you're getting to see your sister. Mine is coming in a few weeks to see me too. Her first time to CA. So I know how excited you are.

    Kudos for surviving the IHOP. I don't think I'm quite there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BIG VICTORY ON THE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

    Who knew what a challenge those would be and, if youre like we are, who knew there would be one every.single.weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i used to say i was wasting away as a joke when i was at my biggest when i was hungry, so if someone ever said it in a positive, you looks skinny dont outshine me bitch, kinda way i think i would explode with happiness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman