Enjoy your life....damn it!


Blogger is being so weird! I can't comment on so many peoples blogs. Drives me crazy. I have been awake since 2:30 am. My 20 year old son came to me with toothache pain. Guess he will be at the dentists office this morning. He really needs his wisdom teeth out. Felt so bad for him. When your child is in pain it is heart breaking. He has a pretty high tolerence for pain, but the kid was almost in tears. Don't know what we are going to do about the $$ part of it, but everything will work out. It always does.


I have been catching up on blogs this morning. I am feeling back to normal.....which is really relative...lol. Had great busy days the last 2 days. My 3 year Gson is in my bed and I had a great time with him. We hit the bird park yesterday. Even if it is still in the DAMN 90's here in the desert. Suppose to hit 100 by Saturday...seriously?! That was the only exercise I got in yesterday and today will probably be the same. I will be glad to get back to my work routine.


Food has been good. Trying to be good cause I have had limited time and it's so hot here to get outside and move. Excuses, excuses. Will do better. Not going to beat myself up. Life is life. Adjust and move on.


My sister called from Japan yesterday. Getting really excited to see her and my other sister that 1st weeekend in Nov!! My niece will coming to visit next week, really excited for that as well. Hopefully she'll go back and tell her brothers how much fun we are down here, and they will visit as well. Would love that! U2 is next week too, along with my book club for the book "To Kill A Mockingbird". Very excited for that as well. So much to discuss....it's got to be one of my all time faves! Today I start listening to the new Dan Brown book....life really is good.
The pic is of my oldest Gson....love his glasses!

Keep the mood and the food real.....enjoy your life...damn it

Comments

  1. Great pic!!
    Sounds like you have some exciting things going on! I'm hoping to get together a book club for the summer (2010) once the kids are out of school and things are a little slower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When your child is in pain it is heart breaking." And that is why my week and next week are/will be so stressful--pain. (In our case, spacers, braces, surgery and the incredible fear and acting out associated with it.) Yes, a mother's worst heartache is when her kid(s) are in pain.

    I hope everything works out for your son. When I had an absessed tooth, I thought it was worse than labor.

    Your grandkiddos are adorable. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your son gets some relief today. I'm sure he's been miserable.

    Your grandson is beyond cute. Love the Dame Edna glasses!

    You do have a busy time coming up. Lots of fun stuff to look forward to. I cannot wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, wisdom teeth are terrible, I got mine out at 18. Hopefully your son can get it all taken care of quickly so he can be back to normal. Cute picture of the gson *smile*. I feel excited for you too getting to see your sisters, I know you'll all have a terrific time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pic! :) Hope everything goes well for your son at the DDS today! Tooth pain is no fun :(

    YIKES its HOT There huh??!! yuck! I am NOT a hot weather kinda gal! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh too too hot!!

    Love you grandson, he is cute:)
    Hope your son gets sorted, I have a great fear of the dentist so he has my comiserations.

    Sounds like you are in for some good times over the next few weeks. You go have fun my friend!!

    Hugs

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd recommend my dentist, but I'm afraid his Hitler mustauche would put off your son...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry about your son's wisdom teeth. Dental problems are so terrible. Here's to hoping the situation gets resolved quickly, cheaply, painlessly and well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, hope your son feels better. That's a bummer :(
    Your Gson is a lil cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that pic - what an adorable chappie he is!

    Hope your son's tooth is better soon.

    How positive do you sound in your posts? Your life sounds so fun these days - go you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute little pic! awwwwwww!

    oh man toothache sucks! i totally feel for him. wisdom tooth pain is the worst. WORST. i had it a while a go and it is killer.

    sounds you like you are busy busy busy and you got some good stuff happening girly. I love to kill a mocking bird... and do you mean U2 as in U2? *jealous* let me know how the new dan brown goes.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the picture and your positive attitude. Hope your son's feeling better soon, poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Your name made me giggle and I knew I had to come check you out too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the title of this post. It reminds me of a story about my Uncle Marvin. He was catholic and married a very proper wife. They had 5 kids and two of the boys were little monsters. One night at the dinner table the boys were acting up and Uncle Marvin slammed his fist down on the table and said "Eat nice, God Dammit." That's my family--always a contradiction in terms. Love it! Hey--I have given you a gorgeous blogger award, because you are gorgeous to me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry about your son - dental problems can be very painful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A conversationalist, and putting people at ease IS a talent, and something not everyone has.

    You CAN go back to school at any age. I share my classes with about a 1/3 women over the age of 30, and at least 4 in every class are over 50. You could go back to school, and major in history, then teach it to whatever age student inspires you. With your ability to communicate well you could not only teach, but help those students.

    AND by the way. YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO GETTING UNDER 200!!

    I could go on, and on. I hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman