just pretend it didn't happen

Have you ever seen such cute sisters in your entire life?? I'm sure the answer will be no, so I will move on. I plan on spending some time this weekend with the Gkids. Not as much as last weekend though, I do have a life! Not really, but don't tell my daughter...lol. I am thinking a sleep over, but with just Gkid. More Gkids then that and the little shits tag team me and get the best of me! I am only half kidding.

Everyone else at work gets off next week, but only at one school. The other charter school is in a different district. They don't get the the week off. So guess who has to work. **ME** I am at least taking Monday off. Both schools have Monday off so I am able to do that. Anyway, I have no money to go anywhere and I can probably leave early everyday, so I am not complaining.

Food has been much better. I just pretended that little tootise binge never happened. Let's hope the scale is as forgiving. I still have the weekend to straighten up and fly right! I have already walked this morning and plan on going back home to shower and then ride the bike back to work. I had to come early to get some checks signed.

Mood is kind of pissy today. Not sure why, probaby because my damn back hurts. And I want the week off. Man, I am swearing alot this post.......oh well.....don't get offended. I am just being bratty.

AnyHOO.....boring, grumpy day. Hope the weekend is GREAT.....for all of us! Keep the mood the food real.

Comments

  1. Tootsie binge? What tootsie binge? (See, it never happened!)

    Love your line about the Gkids tag teaming you - they learn early, don't they?!?

    Have a good day, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're precious! You will need plenty of energy to keep up with them. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like grandkids, enjoy them. I hope your back is feeling better, you need to be fit for the kids;)

    I'm still wondering about tootsie rolls, are they chocolate? sponge? jam filled?

    Have a Great weekend

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve some good time off.
    And the Tootsie Rolls -
    think of it as a thing in the past *which it IS*
    and move on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww those sweeties are SO cute! :) Cheer up! Hope you have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Let's hope the scale will be forgiving."

    I don't know about yours', but I've never found my scale to be particularly forgiving. If anything, it seems to hold a grudge more often than not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great weekend with the gkids! Yes, those baby girls are adorable! Good luck getting out of that pissy mood too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute girls!! They should be enough to knock the pissiness out of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know that you could possibly be a brat, Dana. Those babies are adorable. I get to spend the weekend with my GrandBeast. He's not nearly as cute.

    Have a wonderful weekend and stay the hell away from the, oh, what was I thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those kids are ADORABLE.

    Sorry to hear you're in a bad mood and that you don't get next week off. If it helps, many of us don't even get Monday off.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope the mood improves soon and you have a fabulous weekend girl! In my opinion, tootsie rolls just aren't yummy enough to binge on....now a pork roast is a whole other story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, they are so cute!

    Have a great weekend with them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a great weekend!!! Love YA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love your blog!!! You crack me up. And of course your grand kids are the cutest things ever. And when kids out number you they do try to tag team you. I teach 20 kids everyday so I live your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. they are indeed gorgeous little kids you are so lucky.

    lol i enjoyed the swearing. mix it up girly!
    hope the back pain dissappears x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such cuties!! What tootsie binge? I don't remember a tootsie binge

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute kids!!!!

    FYI on my end...I still have the new dude. That was dude #3 I think. He is now my boyfriend it's been 3 months.
    Dude #2 was the jerk who used his dead wife as an excuse to let me go easy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. HEy you! If it helps think of me i'll be at work all week including Monday! Uuugh!

    ReplyDelete
  20. SOOO adorable.

    now how are you after that activegogogogogo weekend?
    hope it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're right, I've never seen such cute sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman