tootsie set up


Where the heck did yesterday go? I was a quite busy at work, and busy today as well. I am ashamed to admit it but a bought those damn tootsie rolls at the store last night and made a huge dent in the bag. Threw the remainder in the garbage on the way to the car this morning. Man I am throwing away alot of food. Not sure what brought on the tootsie binge. Maybe BUYING them...hello. Will I never learn? TCB is cunning, baffling and powerful! Today I will do better!! I am thinking I will hit a meeting at noon. I could use a spiritual shot in arm.

Slept in kind of late. Rode the bike to work and walked on the treadclimber 45 mins. Drinking H20 like crazy, hoping to minimize the tootsie damage. I really need to food shop!

Keep the mood and the food real. Plan for success

The picture was taken in Blythe CA on the way home from a cruise. Seriously, you can't make this stuff up!!

Comments

  1. Fight The Crazy Brain! *FCB*
    as a good blogging buddy once told me!
    Funny pic, too, Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sign. LOL!
    Hey, chalk it up to lesson learned on the tootsie rolls. Next time it will be easier to not buy them cause you know what will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I guess their only excuse is that the desert heat has fried their common sense. Funny sign, though.

    I think we've all done a tootsie binge of some sort or another. I've bought a half gallon of Reese's Ice Cream; sat down with a spoon and the carton (no bowl needed) and when I finally came to my senses, I got up and ran hot water over the rest of the ice cream until it all melted and went down the drain.

    Plan for success, indeed.

    Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TCB - is a tough nut to crack. Just keep after it! The timing is interesting - I always seem to let TCB take over when I'm at my most successful. Paging Dr. Freud!

    Have a good one, dear Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm lucky in that if I went into my normal store and bought Tootsie Rolls the cashier would call me on it. The same night cashiers always work and they would literally make me justify the purchase. It'd be like.

    Me: Hi! *looks away nervously*
    Them: Hi!
    They scan items, each with a beep.
    Beep. Beep. Beep. Beeee.
    Them: *cough*
    Me: Huh?
    Them: What is this Josh?
    Me: Umm, Tootsie Rolls?
    Them: Mmmhmm, and who are those for?
    Me: Umm, me?
    Them: I see, so when did Tootsie Rolls become healthy?

    Lol, it wouldn't happen like that, but in my mind it does!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm living with the Gas 'n Go guys as it seems I'm always packing some air freshener these days with the windows closed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol at that pic, girly!

    babes, kudos to you for throwing away the rest of the bag! some times those things sneak in but we just gotta be strong.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman