Make it easy on yourself.

I had a totally glorious weekend! Just wanted to check in quick this morning. Things are going well. I am staying crazy busy with Mr. 92 and now Mrs 82 is back home and is begging for me to come back a couple hours a week. Even if it's just to visit. I can not refuse such love. So life is busy. I am not feeling stressed. Doing my best to just stay in the moment and not try to control things.

Mr. 92's family has been just awesome. I am only going a couple times a day now, and I had yesterday off. So that was nice. I actually missed him. Took a long walk listening to to music out at my daughter's yesterday afternoon. The weather was BEAUtiful. I rarely listen to music. It reminds me of my tweeking days. I use to sit with headphones on for hours on end. Too bad, cause I love music. I have to me in just the right mood.

Church was great too. We had our Christmas program. Saturday was a extra long walk and then my church had a Breakfast Christmas party. We had a great turn out. They served a ton of fruit....yum. Then my little family had a nice lunch with my late husband's family. That was nice. They are always so sweet to my kids. My daughter has a different dad, but they treat her and her kids just like their own. We don't get together often enough. When I was married to my husband they never really liked me. Of course I was pretty unlovable at that time. It's nice to have a sweet relationship with them now.

I have lots of pics to share, but no time right now. Getting ready to have a little caroling party tomorrow night. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. Making a delish soup. Something EZ!

Keep the mood and the food real...........make it EZ on yourself.

Comments

  1. Caroling and soup sound a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished I lived by you cuz that sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Church and sweet relatives sound so nice. So happy for you that these are giving you such pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post, you sound so happy. I need to come and walk with you and have your delish soup for lunch *smile*. Wish I could. Glad Mr. 92 is doing ok and glad his family is so good to you. Glad Ms. 82 is back home too not that you are more busy but that she's feeling better. You are crazy busy but definitely "making the best of it". I love that about you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas caroling? wow. You sound delightfully happy. This brings a smile to my face.

    Take care
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing about your great weekend! This was a nice post to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy post - glad you had such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. man you sound completely content.

    that, in my opinion, is the entire goal of the season.


    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing great - this time of year seems to be so overly busy and it is wonderful that you are enjoying the blessings even when sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love hearing about your life, your work, and your family. You have come so far from when you were "using"...do you ever just stop and look back and say "wow"? You should.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman