Merry Merry



I love this picture of my son and myself. We went to the Mormon Temple on Wed night with friends. They always have such a beautiful light display. Wore my Skinny Bitch jeans. Feeling very young and cute. LOL!! I was giving out my Christmas Eve Carmel Popcorn and one of my friend's daughter in law was begging me to stay. Told me I looked too hot to just being going to my daughter's house. That they had 2 men coming over that would be perfect for me. WHAT? YIKES! I beat it out of there. Just cause I put omn alittle make up and dress up DOES NOT instantly mean I am looking for a man. Holy Cow, seriously. I have not really given that part of this thing as much thought as I should. I've been single too long.

The holiday was very nice. My daughter and SIL were great hosts and the kids made out like bandits. They got me to play rock band. Oh YEA! I ROCK! By the end of the day the kids and adults were damn tired. Whining kids is my cue to help to put the kids to bed and go home and get into my PJs watch alittle TV and SLEEP!

Mr 92 did pass away. On Wed the 23rd. The family was very nice and told me they couldn't have done it without me. Sometimes I get expectations about how I should be treated. I am usually disappointed. I then start feeling resentful and then I feel bad for feeling that way. GOT IT?? Yep, that's usually how crazy brain crap goes. Anyway, after re-evaluating my INTENTIONS, I feel better. Let's just say I let "self" get the better of my good intentions. I felt slighted. Enough said....

Missing Mr 92 this morning. Had a crazy dream that I had lost my job, apartment, money and boyfriend (a creep boyfriend from like 10 years ago). I woke up pissed off and scared out of my mind. I can't even imagine being unemployed right now. Anyway, I decided to come to work the office to make sure my key still worked. I am only half kidding. Kicked ASS on the treadclimber. I did indulge the past few days,so I want to get right back on track. Took a glorious early morning walk yesterday as well.

Going to try to get to a movie today. Maybe take a Gkid overnight. Who knows. My laptop his being stupid, so I can't post my TJ jeans pictures yet. I just happened to have this one on my work computer. Off to make breakfast.

Keep the mood and the food real........re-evaluate your intentions

Comments

  1. Great picture! With all the excitement of Christmas, we forgot to take a family picture. Glad you didn't!

    "Skinny Bitch Jeans"
    You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful picture of you and your son, Dana...very frame-worthy! Glad to hear Christmas went so well - I think exhaustion at the end of the day means that everyone was happy!

    Sorry to hear about Mr. 92...still think you are AMAZING for being able to help with people at the end of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture!! And yep i want to see you in those jeans :)
    Glad you had a good Christmas and got to spend some time with the family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww I am sorry to hear about Mr 92. You are an amazing person to be of help to the families who need you during times like this.

    Can't wait to see pictures of you in my old jeans! Whoo hoo HOT MAMA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't help smiling about the fact that you were almost set up with two men!

    Sorry to hear about Mr. 92.

    Don't keep us all in suspense witholding the hot jeans snap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about Mr. 92. Love the picture, but NEED to see your Skinny Bitch picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Skinny Bitch jeans. WTG! 72 pounds since last Christmas is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are GORGEOUS...and I love that you wore your skinny bitch jeans to the temple....LOL...you crack me up. What a rock star you are. Hang in there....and finish 2009 stronger than ever. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture! Yes, we all need to see the jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look wonderful Dana and such a sweet picture with your son. Sounds like you had a terrific day with everyone. Sorry to hear about Mr. 92. Can't wait to see your skinny jeans pic. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im awed by you and what you do.
    Mr. 92 was a luckylucky person indeed.

    Thanks for sharing the photo.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear about Mr 92. I think he was very fortunate to have you in his life. People rarely meet my expectations either . I'm often let down by what people do or do not do. I try to think that they do not do it on purpose that its just an oversight usually. I LIKE to think the best of people.
    Beautiful picture of you and your son. Thats a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are some nice compliments to receive, regardless of whether you are actually "on the prowl"!
    BODA weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  14. That picture is fabulous! And so is your blog!

    ~Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to hear about Mr. 92...he was lucky to have had you in his life.

    I love the picture of you and your son...you look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw shame about Mr 92, the crazy brain gets cranked up when stressed. Glad you got to work out a bit to ease it.

    That dream of yours, sounds like my life - eek!

    And just a thought, not all men are creeps, maybe the next one will be much nicer so don't turn your back on those offers just yet, lol...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman