Thanksgiving 2009

Here are some pics from Thanksgiving. I haven't felt much like posting. Just don't feel like I have alot to say. Trying to ride out some Crazy Brain stuff. Sometimes I wish I would just grow up already. I just don't feel excited. About anything. Even my weight loss. I am glad, grateful and humbled, but not excited. I just feel stagnant. Nothing is really wrong. Just feeling at dis-ease.

I am not as vigilant about my food as I was. Or water. It's still a hell of alot better then last year. I am not beating myself up. Still walking or biking everyday though. It's the best part of my day!

You know, I knew in my head that if I lost weight, it would not solve all my problems. I learned that when I got clean. Just cause I got clean, things didn't get magically better. I wouldn't be magically be happy. It's an inside job. I am the only one that can change me. I wish I wasn't so afraid of change. grrrrr

Enjoy the pics......keep the mood and the food real. Make the change!

This is my 6 year old Gson. Love that face. It reminds me of his mother....lol

This is the 3 year old....he told me I was the best GeGe ever Sunday morning while I was fixing pancakes. Cute little guy.This is my walking buddy and her hubs at The Turkey Trot. We all went together.

My SIL, son and my son's BF. Oh, and Wizard, dog extraordinaire!


Cutest PIC! I love it that the boys always put their arms around each other in pics. My daughter had her Christmas lights up the weekend before Thanksgiving. Tree up the day after! That's my girl!


This is the youngest. Last year she had no hair..lol


And last but not least, the 2 and half year old. She has knockout eyes! She's going to be a heart breaker.



Me and my walking buddy, after the race~







Comments

  1. Hang in there! We all have down times. I understand. :) Love th epics- thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family you have, Dana. It's obviously a family full of love. As they say,

    This too shall pass - it's just a feeling, not an emergency. Just keep doing good things, keep your mind in the right place and everything else will follow suit, eventually.

    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Everyone gets in a slump, you'll be fine. Congrats on doing the Turkey Trot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandkids are almost as cute as mine;O)
    No seriously, they are gorgeous!!

    You will come though, we all have these days, sometimes weeks and then the mood lifts and all is well. You hav e encouraged me through so stinkers, now I'm here for you..keep on keeping on...

    Love and hugs

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, the other comments have pretty much summed up what I had to say. Just keep doing what you've been doing. You have come such a long way in your journey. We all have times we feel the blahs! Just hang in there and remember we're all out there for you!

    Your family is beautiful! I'm sure you had a wonderful time with them!

    {Hugs} Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved seeing the family Dana, such a beautiful bunch. I know what you mean about the weight loss not fixing everything but I must say it does help with a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the kids are so cute! I'm sorry you're not feeling so great lately, but hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pictures! Don't get discouraged, you're doing so well! We all have those times where it's hard to stay motivated though. Keep thinking of the positives. Awesome job on keeping up with those workouts, they'll pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your grandchildren are adorable. Thanks for sharing. This too shall pass. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pictures - thanks for sharing! And I love how much joy you get from the grandkids - it shows every time you write about them.

    Hang in there - hope TCB quiets down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pics!! You sure have cute g-kids :)

    Hope you get your mojo back soon-it will come back, I'm sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love the pics! Thanks for sharing. It's so nice to get a glimpse of your life. Great job on the walk. Keep it up! You'll be feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is so hard to keep up a high level of commitment, but we all go through highs and lows. You will get your energy back soon, just hang in there for now.

    Your g-kids are SOOO cute. You are one lucky GeGe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, lovely pics - I am so glad you have such a wonderful family. I think you are the best Ge-ge ever!

    Yeah, I too realised early on that losing weight doesn't solve everything, but it does prove to us that we are made of strong stuff, we have learnt that we can overcome problems. I do feel a lot more confident to deal with all the difficulties life throws at me now, whereas last year was a different matter.

    Hope TCB eases up on you - I am blaming the full moon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for sharing the pics with us----I love the glimpse into your lifelife :) and they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful pics, missus. truely lovely.

    i hear you on the inside job. *sigh* losing weight wont't solve everything but its one less thing to work on when we're done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman