What do you do?

Holy Hell! I am hungry today! I want to eat everything and anything. Luckily I am at work and there is nothing here. I did find some gross little taquitos in the freezer...nuked one. Ate it and now I am feeling like ICK! Don't plan on eating another.

My emotions are still all over. Such high anxiety this morning. I was pacing. Over nothing. I was as Roxie calls it, I was "awfulizing". I have decided I am too damn good at doing that. GRR. Anyway feel better. Got myself in a good space spiritually and things got better. I have let my prayers get mundane. I need to get back to "feeling" my prayers. How will I do this? Practice, practice, practice!

I did not want to walk this morning. I didn't do my usual 45 mins on the treadclimber, but I did do 35 and then my knee was bugging me. Plus, I just felt like it was torture. Attitude is SO important! I did walk....no excuses.

Yesterday was fun. My friend hadn't seen me in awhile and she just kept telling me how good I looked. That was nice. She took me to Ruby Tuesday's for lunch. I had the salad bar and the turkey sandwich, sans bun. It was yummy. Her room wasn't too bad. So it wasn't as long a day as I thought it was going to be. We had a nice visit.

Ok...now that I told on myself about feeling so hungry, the feeling has passed for now. I will be ever vigilant, TCB can attack out of no where!

Keep the mood and food real....what do you do when all you want to do is eat??

Comments

  1. Say it with me now "go declutter something"!

    Seriously, I try to distract myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Distraction ids the only way to go..

    Hugs

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better after talking about it. I have those days too. Glad you had a nice day with your girlfriend. Hang in there, decluttering sounds like a good idea. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate those hungry days - I usually resort to lots of water and air-popped popcorn. Thankfully it usually only lasts for one day!

    Hang in there, and I'm glad you had such a good visit with your friend (and that she noticed how much weight you've lost!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch out for those TCB IEDs, E-I-E-I-Oh.

    Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try to hit all the protein I want...and just stay away from the carbs outside of fruit.

    I TRY anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, i usually let myself over eat some. But keep it within my control. I mean i don't just eat anything and everything i try at least keep it healthy stuff. I figure my body is trying to tell me something. Especially if this is just 'one' day out of the blue not an every day thing. You know just try to control the damage or you may carry that hunger to another day and NOT be able to be in control. I don't know do you get what i 'm saying??? LOL! I lost myself in the explanation....:)
    Attitude is everything and my attitude has really been down lately. Skipped a run this week and really down about that and today is another run day and i'm packing my running clothes to take to work but really not feeling it. To lose my running and gain some weight back is just giving my evil 'friend' too much power over me.....(read my last post and you'll get it) Must get myself out of these doldrums........I'm finding it much easier said than done.....You are such an inspiration.Jinx!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to distract myself with something else when I get that "I need the taste of something in my mouth" feeling because bored eating is my one pitfall. But distracting myself works about 95% of the time as long as I'm not actually hungry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman