Who loves you, baby?!

Well this morning was the official weigh in day. This morning I was surprised with the number 192.6. I can't believe it! Another 3.4 lbs gone. I have done better then I thought. I love this weighing in the morning thing. What took me so long! I knew I felt lighter...lol.

Still very busy with Mr. 92. I think today will be the last day. The family has taken him to the doctor. I would be surprised if they didn't admitt him. Too bad, I think he would much rather die in his chair at home. It is getting harder and harder to take care of him though.

Yesterday I thought I had tore up my knee. I got off the treadclimber and then got back on and forgot it was still running. FREAKING OUCH! Feels much better this morning and walked at a slower pace for only 30 mins.

My head wasn't in the game yesterday. When I was 17 I gave a baby boy up for adoption. My dauhgter has been trying to find him this past few days, without me knowing about it. I am register at the State Vital Stats Adoption Registry. I figured that if he wanted to find me he that would be the 1st place he would look. I would love to know him, but I don't want to intrude on his life. If he wants to find me at least he can. However my daughter said she had a feeling that this man that was registered on another adoption site might be him. The date was very close the my baby's bith date. So I was on a roller coaster of emotions yesterday. Based on the info that his wife gave me, I don't think it's him, however. Like I said ROLLER COASTER! Didn't eat my way through it though. That would have been an awesome Christmas present. My daughter is such a sweetheart. I have such great kids. I know they love their Mom, no matter how crazy she was or is....lol.

So it's back to business today. I am pushing the water and trying to eat real food, not processed stuf. My head is in a good place today as well. Feeling great! I am grateful for it. The past couple of weeks have been kind of hard emotionally. For no other reason then "the season".

Keep the mood and the food real. Appreciate those that love you!

Comments

  1. Darn it. Wrote a comment and the internets ate it.

    So I'll just say how much I admire you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all WOOHOO on the loss this week! That is a great loss!

    Have you been watching Find My Family Dana? It is on Monday nights at 9:00 on ABC. I am adopted and so this show really hits home for me. It is very heartwarming to see these folks reunite and it is also validating. You get an idea of what kind of emotions both the parent and child have felt under the circumstances. If you have not seen it I highly recommend it.

    What a sweet daughter to help you find him - even if she did not tell you at first. I am anxious to hear how this evolves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana you are doing so well with your weightloss. I'am so proud of you woman!
    I hope everythings works out with the son you are trying to find.Thats a tough position to be in. My thoughts will be with you. You are an amazing person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Congrats on the weigh-in!! And, um, I have been very distracted by something lately and I walked directly into a wall. Like, a WALL. Not a corner or a door or something. A. WALL. So, I get the head not being in the game thing. i really do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Done Dana, great weight loss.

    What a lovely story for this time of the year. I so hope it has a happy ending and you are reunited with your son and your family is complete. The hair on the back of my head stood up when reading your post.

    Love and hugs

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  6. To be doing so well during the holidays is a real victory!

    All the best with finding your son. What an exciting thing that is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you're killing it. I'm a morning weigher, too. I find I'm almost exactly 4 lbs heavier if I weigh in right before bed as right when I wake up. What's up with that? Do I sleep-jog?

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great loss this week, missus!

    And I hope you find your son one day, I am similarly trying to trace an older brother that was adopted. One day...

    You are coping so well with your emotions these days, you deserve an award for that alone - well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great news on the loss, Dana! You're really leading the way.

    I hope you find your son. We are on the other side of adoption and feel blessed that someone like you made such a loving sacrifice. I hope to meet her some day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dana, I have a cousin who is involved with Search Angel, an organization which helps connect birth parents with their adopted children. If you are interested in contacting her please send me an email at:

    weightogo.diaryofafatchick@gmail.com

    My cousin herself had to surrender a child to adoption in 1966, but has since reunited with her.

    She has a nearly perfect track record of helping people reunite! Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on the loss! Morning weighing is definitely the way to go. When you weigh at night you're also weighing all the food you put into your system that day.

    If it's meant to be, I hope you're able to find your son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. I don't know what to say except about your son. That's such a complex and emotional issue, I'm sure! Who knows, maybe one day he'll find his way into your life in a positive way.

    As to the weight loss, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your weight loss! A blessing to have a door open that you thought was closed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job on the loss!!! I hope everything works out the way you want it to with your son.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow- what an amazing weight loss this week! YOU GO GIRL! :) I am so happy for you! :)

    Another WOW on possibly finding your son. I love stories like that, and that new show on TV looks great but I cry at the previews-so I have not attempted to watch it yet! Im a sap!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you're able to find your son. Best wishes on that.

    Glad your knee is better--that's scary, getting healthy and working out, then jarring your knee on a machine!

    A great-big congrats on an awesome loss this week! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman