Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Thank you very much to Sheilagh, Katie J and Anne from CrabTripper for the Happy 101 award. I don't do real well with following the rules here, so let's see how I do.
TEN things that make me happy. Here the are in no particular order.
1. my kids
2. my grandkids
3. my sisters
4. my mom and dad. Even though they are gone, not a day doesn't go by that I thank
A Loving Heavenly Father for the gift of my parents. They weren't perfect, but
I always knew they loved me, even at my most unlovable.
5. My church. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints.
The gospel saved my life amd continues to give me purpose and direction everyday.
6. I love a good laugh. Usually something a juvenille as a fart will get me going
and then I can't stop. I LOVE to laugh like that.
7. I love rock concerts. Music makes me happy.
8. A good book. Oh I love me a good book!
9. a long drive in the car.
10. Last but certainly not least are my friendships. Both in my real life and
in my bloggy life. I consider my sisters and my daughter to be some of my BEST friends! oh, then there is my co worker.....love her too! See I am really blessed with lots of girlfriends.
Ok I can't pick just TEN blogger. Please EVERYONE that leaves me a comment, tell me just one thing that makes you happy.
Keep the mood and the food real........don't worry, be happy.
P.S. I forgot it's weigh in day. drum roll please......191.4lbs. That's down 1.6 pound. I will take it. By the way. I did good with keeping the scales in the trunk. Only weigh ONCE!
P.P.S. My daughter is going to try this blogging thing. Please check out her blog and show her some LOVE!
budzinskis.blogspot.com I don't know why it won't let me link to her blog. GRRR. Check her out!