enjoy the good times





Hope everyone's Monday is off to a good start. Just going to share a few pics from my weekend. Food was ok. I did over do it Saturday evening. Home alone=eating. Oh well. It wasn't terrible. Today is a new day. As you can see by the top pic it was a beautiful weekend. We had a great time at the park then hit the library then took them home and got the girls and took everyone to the park. I was still home by 2pm. That's when I decided to stay in and watch the season about Mad About You I got from the library. That's when the eating started. Thank goodness I fell asleep early.

Got up and hit an AA meeting I used to go to. People had no idea who I was. Made me laugh...and my head did swell a wee bit. Got to watch out for that. Then church. Then out to my Darling Daughter's house. We took the kids for a drive and we looked at houses. She loves to look at homes. We found an empty one with had a mother-in-law quarters. It was a beautiful home. We can dream, can't we?

Got in a good walk yesterday and got out early this AM with a buddy. I have not been as focused on what I am putting in mouth. I doubt that I will see a loss this week. I haven't gotten the scales out of car since last Wed. I don't know if I should be worried because I am not worried about this. DO NOT LAUGH!hehe

I really have about 50 lbs to go to be in my ideal weight. I really could care less about that. I feel great! I think I look so much better. I do want to loose another 30lbs. I want to loose maybe 7 lbs before I wear the capris that were given to me. It's kind of like I HAVE to. I have no other pants. That is motivation! They zip up easily, I just feel they are too tight. This is my new short term goal.

The 2nd pic is Gkid that insisted I call him Master Chef....seriously, he said this. He was helping me make french toast. I really did have a nice weekend. Well better sign off and get to work!

Keep the mood and the food real............enjoy the good times.

Comments

  1. Master chef huh? lol too cute. Sounds like you had a good weekend. I need to catch up with your other posts now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh someone else that loses control of eating when home alone and faced with a quiet night. :-)

    Your weekend sounded fantastic! Loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, me too. Home alone = mindless eating.

    Your gbabies are so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Master Chef looks adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, a house with a MIL in back sounds ideal - wonder if you two could make it happen?

    I hate mindless eating - usually afterwards I think of what GREAT things I could have eaten with those calories...oh well, it's done, right?

    Cracking up at you not being worried - so glad you are keeping the scale in the car. The focus, as you said, is on being happy. And who knows, you may just want to lose enough to get into the capris and then work at maintaining for a couple of months. Nothing wrong with that...it's not like we're in a race - we just have to do what feels best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Master Chef (and all your grandkids) is adorable!
    Sounds like a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the name of your blog and I just had to come check it out! I am also not feeling the motivation of weighing myself after an overeating Saturday/Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those quiet evenings with a little privacy. Some of my most destructive but temporarily satisfying food fests took place then. Always with regret the morning after. Just not worth it.

    Love your helper in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could really stand to lose about 30 pounds. Guess I shouldn't eat Chinese food and chocolate all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep yourself motivated and wanting more. I know that you will achieve it all and more Mom. I love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman