hiking pictures







Here are some pics of my hike Saturday. It really was a glorious day! I wasn't even tried or sore. I want to try a harder, longer hike soon. We hiked to some Indian ruins with writing on the walls. Very interesting.

Things at work really have worked themselves out. I could not be happier, or more relieved. The person involved apologized this morning and of course I accepted. No use in holding a grudge. I still plan on looking around, but at least I know my job isn't in jeopardy. I m going to do my overnights with my elderly guy till Thursday. I can sleep alittle, so it shouldn't be too bad. I need the money, so it's good. I am feeling lighter in my heart, where it matters. lol.....

P.S. I reposted my entry from Friday.

Keep the mood and real.......

Comments

  1. See I told you you would be smiling:o)
    I am delighted for you.

    Great photo's looks like amazing hiking country

    Hugs

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are really cool. It looks like a great place to hike. Can't wait to heat more from you!

    Best,
    Hua
    Director of Blogger Networks
    Wellsphere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piccies! GLad you are feeling better about life as well. Its hard to stay on track with food when the rest of life is crushing. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear about the apology - but glad you are still going to look for another job. You never know, there might be something perfect waiting for you!

    Great pics - the hike looks like it was fun and the weather perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photos but MORE LOVE that you are happy and relived and that all worked out.

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the pics - they're beautiful. So glad things are a little calmer where work is concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pics. I'm glad the person at work apologized.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i lovey the pics!

    *deep sigh of relief* on the work front. you do not need that extra stress at work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful pics Dana! Thanks for sharing them.

    Glad to hear things worked out with the work sitch. Good caring people are hard to come by so I imagine you won't have any trouble finding something new.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! New reader here- just wanted to say hello!

    Tiff
    www.project365th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad that things are working out :) Your hike looks a lot warmer than my walk today!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. they're beautiful. So glad things are a little calmer where work is concerned.
    Grow taller for idiots

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman