UNCLE

Real quick...my weight is down .2 lbs I am surprised it's not up. I have been grazing alot. The car engine is ruined. I am going to be biking it for awhile. I have some majors decisions to make, yet I can't seem to focus or even care right now. Things will work out. They always do.

Love Roxie's post this morning. I've been thinking, reading and hearing about moving out of my own comfort zone. You would think that the Universe (or a loving Heavenly Father, as I choose to think of it) is trying to tell me something. Like I said, some major changes.

Daughter brought the kids in for dinner and the park. Had a ball. I have really missed them. There is nothing better then to watch a 2 year old ENJOY the swing! Total bliss......

My walking buddy signed us up for the Heart Walk this Saturday at Tempe Town Lake. Can't wait, even it's suppose to rain!

Keep the mood and the food real

Comments

  1. Have fun at the heart walk! :o) Scales are weird things and I HATE their ability to control our moods! :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your car diagnosis. I'd hoped for better, cheaper news for you on that front.

    I hear you on the unfocused front - I am like a sugar-fueled toddler these days. My attention span is measured in nanoseconds and I can't seem to zero in. Looks like we are in the same boat on this one. Can I interest you in an oar?

    Hugs to you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your car. I hope things get better for you SOON!

    Have fun on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks about your car - so sorry to hear this. Hopefully a good solution will appear for you soon!

    The heart walk sounds fun and will be very inspiring to be with so many healthy people, I'm sure. Glad you are doing it!

    Hang in there, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had fun with the gkids :)
    Oh that sounds like a nice walk you're going to have on Saturday. I'll be thinking of you enjoying your walk while i'm at work!!
    Things always have a way of working out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful good little grandbabies! Swinging is so happy. Especially when they don't have to worry about equilibrium.

    You'll probably need just a bit of time to process. Some of us do that. Be gentle. You're gonna shift into high gear soon. Probably right after that walk in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so bad at trying to get out of my comfort zone but I think you are just the person to do it. Sorry to hear about the car but I guess it can just be looked at as plenty more exercise for ya with the biking. Glad you got an evening of kid fun bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heck, I still enjoy the swing. I love your positive attitude about the car situation. It will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good stuff on the walking and the time with grandkidlets.

    I am up 2lbs. I would totally take a 0.2 loss!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman