You can do it

Not a stellar week, but better then last week. Still, I gained 1.4 lbs. Oh scale, how you baffle me! Nothing but a number. My size 14 Levi's are getting very loose. It's just a moment in time. I didn't get the water in yesterday that I had hoped and I have been been eating too much processed food. I did however, get more exercise in this week. All in all I am ok with it. What else am I going to do. Get upset and shake my fist at the Scale God. No, not so much. I only have myself to blame. I don't feel like being pissed at me today. So onward to a new week!

While riding the bike home yesterday I took a little fall. No major injuries, except to my bruised ego. Still, my son drove me to work this morning. I will walk on the teadclimber later. My knee is letting me know that it thought that falling was a pretty dumb thing to do....can you say OUCH?! Not too bad, but I want to be able to stop if it starts bugging me.

I had book club last night. The book was Fahrenheit 451. Since my car broke down I wasn't able to finish listening to it. No worries though. Somehow everything was funny last night. Not that total mind control and book burning is funny, but you just had to be there. I had the belly laughs I DESERVED after a kind of crap couple of days. FELT GREAT! I love the women in my book club. We are all kind of nuts.

So note to self, Dana. Try that not eating when your not hungry thing. Seemed to work for you yesterday. DRINK your H20...DAMN IT. You know better. It is one of the things you did in the beginning that really got the scale moving.

Keep the mood and the food real..........easier said the done. You can do it! You know you can!

Comments

  1. It's crazy, we know what works for us, yet fail to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have a great attitude!!! :) SO glad your book club is fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why I always wear a bubblewrap suit when riding. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your attitude is fantastic. Your book club sounds like a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing, NOTHING, better than a good belly laugh - glad you got quite a few in last night!

    Yikes on the bike spill - hate that it happened to you. It's my fear while riding - of course, I don't want to get my beautiful bike scratched up...can you say "misplaced priorities"? LOL

    Great attitude toward your weigh in - I mean, c'mon, if your jeans are loose, that should tell you that you're doing something right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girlfriend ,,,,,no time to read your post but i wanted you to know that they have not judged the artwork yet.......Supposedly tomorrow they will announce....thats Thursday but i will be in California and won't be home until Monday.Will let you know when i know. Fingers crossed.... You never know what the judges are gonna like or not like......deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.

    Anne of Green Gables.

    I'm a fan. Sleep is always a good eraser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Book clubs are great. I really wish we had one around here. I might need to start one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get on the water chugging girly!

    im glad you had such a great time at book club!

    i have to remember to not eat when im not hungry. its weird we kind of eat on a schedule here...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman