Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

I had a nice day off yesterday. I worked for a while in the morning. Then I came home and cleaned my house. I was feeling kind of sick with a headache. Like a migraine I guess. That hasn't happened for a while. Too much junk food, Dana? Probably so. I ate well yesterday and walked my 3 miles. My daughter dropped the kids off while they went Easter Bunny shopping and I could hardly enjoy them my head hurt so bad. I hate it that happens. Spent lots of time outdoors. It was beautiful.

I will be watching my church's world wide conference this weekend with friends and family. I invite anyone looking for a great Easter message or just a spiritual lift to watch online at lds.org. The sessions start at 9 am MST and 1 pm MST both Saturday and Sunday.

I hope that everyone has a great Easter. Let's try to remember the real reason for the holiday. I am grateful for my Savior and for his atoning sacrifice for me. He knows me and He loves me.

Keep the mood and the food real.....Happy Easter

7 comments:

  1. The question is......how is your head today???????

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a headache lately, but think it's due to allergies - everything here is covered in yellow pollen. Hope you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully your headache is gone! Have a nice Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better today. Nothing stops me like a headache!

    I, too, am grateful for His sacrifice. Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. headaches suck. especially when they ruin good times *hugs*

    happy easter <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your headache goes away in time for Easter. Enjoy General Conference, I can't wait to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog -- looking forward to following your journey -- keep up the great work! :-) HAPPY EASTER!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!