Friday, May 28, 2010

Drive-in

Well the auditors have gone and I survived. We did great and I am happy it's over till the fall. I have a great long weekend planned. Still working today but I am leaving for last day lunch at the school as soon as I finish this, then the rest of the day off. I think I am going to do some swimming this afternoon followed by a nap so I can be awake for the drive-in tonight. It's Gson#1 Bday party tonight and we are going to see Shrek. I will only make it through the 1st feature then home for me. Should be fun.

Saturday is game 5 for the Suns. It was a heartbreaking loss for us last night. Game 7 baby! Sunday is church and more rest. Monday there will be probably a boat ride involved. Can't wait. I started out the day today with a 4 miler then I rode the bike to work. It was a glorious morning! Felt so good.

Hope everyone as lots of fun stuff planned for their weekend. Enjoy each other!

Keep the mood and the food real..................

8 comments:

  1. Hope you and yours have a great big extra-long Memorial Holiday Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you survived the auditors - hopefully no more stress for a while!

    Enjoy the drive in and Shrek - I love all the Shrek movies and hope to see this one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a terrific weekend planned. Marie wants to see Shrek too I guess we might next week sometime. Way to go on all that exercise. Sorry I've been missing, miss ya *hugs*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a really great start to your day, Dana.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Take pics for us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend. I know you'll have lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your weekend, Dana. Boating sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!