Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Productive Saturday....finally

Great day. I got so much done. I was very pleased with all my efforts. Went to Sprouts and got lots of fruits and veggies. Cherries...I love cherries. I have really thought about something that TJ said the other day. She loves her food. Who wouldn't love her food, right? She says that is a major factor for her success. So I have decided to take my time, figure out what I like, make lists, planned ahead and prepare my meals with reverence. Thanks to Roxie for that post. Been thinking about both posts. It really rang true. I bitch cause I don't know how to cook. Well, who's fault is that?? I am worth the extra time and effort and money to fix good for me food. I got lots of exercise cleaning this morning. Then I decided to walk in my neighborhood. It was alot cooler, but DAMN it was humid! I was drenched by the time I finished. I was going to go to the office and walk on the treadclimber. I decided not to even set foot in that office this weekend. I don't want to risk anyone screwing with my good day. Sill feeling alittle fragile. It really feels good to treat myself with loving kindness. So why, oh why, do I fight it sometimes.

Deep cleaned the downstairs. I have decided to paint. My daughter had some paint left over from painting the baby's room and I think I am going to paint one wall. I have an appointment to get the carpets clean Wed and my sister and my niece and nephew are coming Thurs. We will be decorating for the shower Friday. I think I have a hike in mind for Friday or Saturday morning. Nothing too steep, cause I don't want to cream my knee.

I feel less stressed over the past couple of days. More relaxed and I feeling like I am "sharper". Besides loosing things that is...lol. I wish I had good days everyday. Oh well, if there was no bad days I wouldn't know what a good day was, right?

Hope everyone had all their Saturday dreams come true. Keep the mood and the food real.......


197.4

2 comments:

  1. so glad to read you got a lot done, sure, but more the LESS STRESSED!

    here's hoping that lasts all week long.

    for all of us :)

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There nothing like cleaning something to make one feel productive. Oh, and I love the prospect of a bit of new paint. What fun! You'll look at it and smile for days after having done it.

    Hope you Sunday was equally as wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!