Staying Focused

Thanks for all the lovely comments. Seriously, it's like having your own cheering section. I did very well yesterday. Drank a gallon, plus some of H20. Still having serious bags under my eyes again this morning though. I am holding on to the H20. I refused to let mind wonder. When I do that my self talk becomes crap, and then so does my mood. I am having serious memory issues. Loosing things. Laying them down and forgetting 2 seconds later where I put it. It was an afternoon where were simple things were hard. Just finding the damn van keys for one. Anyway, I laughed through it and pressed forward.

Rode the bike to work, in the RAIN! It has finally rained here in the desert. Besides the wet stripe up my butt and back It was marvelous. I am just finding the show Boston Legal. I watch while on the treadclimber. Pretty good, think I will watch another this morning.

Food was right on. And by that I mean I ate real food. Still overeating some, but at least it's cantaloupe and not the frozen Jr. Mints. Last year it was tootsie rolls. Just the thought of one those things makes me sick....lol. Yes, I tend do things to extremes. Made chicken in the crock pot and plan on eating that again tonight.

Weekend has no plans. I want to spend some time deep cleaning my little place before my sister comes. It needs it and this is a good excuse. Getting carpets cleaned as well. It will be good for my mood too. Having a nice clean space always makes me feel good. We were disappointed that my youngest sister won't be able to come from Japan. We would have all been together on my mom's birthday, August 8. I think my sister and I will try to get out for a hike while she's here. My mother loved to hike. A pre-dawn hike that is. Maybe I will do some shower shopping as well. My son was kind enough to offer his car this weekend.

That's it. Plan for today is to do my best. Drink that water, eat right and move more....that being said I am getting on the treadclimber!

Keep the mood and the food real..............


198.2

Comments

  1. I'm right there with you, Dana. Eating too much of the right foods is definitely better than overdoing it with crap, but it still is reason to pause.

    You're doing great! Way to pedal through that rainstorm. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great plan for the day...to do your best. I've just bootlegged your plan for myself. Thanks!

    That memory stuff is so frustrating, and I absolutely can link it to a very cluttered mind. This too shall pass, and we can move it along by doing the next right thing. Have a good w/e, Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been kind of out of touch with reading my fav bloggers the past few days...catching up today.

    Sorry you've been out of sorts, but I'm so glad you are back to your normal positive self.

    Like you, I hate clutter, and since I've not been feeling well, the clutter has piled up. Feeling better today, so...I'm going to spend the day cleaning my place too..

    Plus (according to Body Bugg) cleaning burns a lot of calories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just coming in to post what Grace said...I've been so behind on my favorite bloggers! Sorry things have been rough; sounds like you are getting a grip now. Me plus lack of sleep equals losing things BIG TIME - it's frustrating, isn't it?

    Love that you are cleaning - I came home Wednesday night and attacked my house. Even though there is a pile of mail to be opened, and blogs to be read, I felt so much more at ease once it was clean...hope you get that today, too. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do the best that you can, that is all anyone can ask or expect.
    I am a girl of extremes, too, I hate that, the fixation on one food or another! At least you are overdoing the healthy foods and not junk- foody garbage! You'll pull it all together, I know you will!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stood at Publix today and forgot my pin number--had to run my debit as a credit to avoid keying it in! As soon as I got in my car; I remembered! Funny how things you would like to forget--you never lose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to read that you are feeling better today. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

A Traditionally Built Woman

Dana Does Cancer