Plugging Along

I have started this post about a million times. Still going strong. Don't have really anything new. I am maintaining below 200. Iffy food choices. Big church dinner. Not going crazy. Still not feeling the mojo. After the peace Friday I had a down day Saturday. Food coma for sure. No matter how hard I tried to coax myself I couldn't get myself to snap out of it. Sunday was alittle stressful. Had alittle falling out with my son. Sometimes you just need to clear the air. All is well now. Monday I went to visit a friend for lunch and a nice long visit. Very nice. I had the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday. And the chili, it was kind of ick. Didn't finish it.

Last night was a wonderful woman's event with my church. They did progressive dinner. Where you have each course at a different home. There was a great turn out. Lots of good food and conversation. I love Relief Society. That is the women's organization for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Lots of different women in all phases of their lives. Supporting and uplifting each other. After I got home this morning someone had left lots of yummy leftovers at my door. Ugh! It was nice, but I really can't keep eating this way. I feel off. I am trying to figure out a new normal. Find a new groove. Revive my mojo. I am still walking, but have missed some days. More then ever before. Not in a row, so it is easier to rationalize missing.

Anyway, plugging along. hope all of you are doing the same......the picture is of the "Day at the Museum". Had fun, but man did he wear me out. God bless my daughter. I don't know how she does it.

Keep the mood and the food real.

Comments

  1. The Relief Society sounds like a wonderful organization. A group of women supporting each other is a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Group support is a thing of beauty. Great museum picture - and yes, I often wonder how women with young children manage. Don't know how I did it way back then!

    I'm awaiting the return of my mojo, too. These things just come in waves, it appears. As with all things, both good and bad, this too shall pass. And we'll both be ready to catch the next wave - I'll join you in dogpaddling to keep our heads above water until the next mountain-top experience hits.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman