Wonderful Weekend!

Having a great weekend. This picture is of us at Gson's football game....last week. I couldn't get there in time this week. Gson made 2 touchdowns. I was so sorry I missed it. the weather has been so nice. I took the kids to the park yesterday. Then home and my Little Lady. food wasn't as bad yesterday, but I really need to make better choices. I noticed at church today that it was harder to keep my legs crossed. OMG! I am hoping that its because I put lotion this morning. Making them slippery.....denial is not a river in Egypt.
This is my Little Lady and her little dog. She loves the freedom of the scooter. I ride the bike and she drives along. It's fun. Note the little fur ball in the basket. She loves the wind in her hair!
I am working some extra today with another lady. I am friends with her daughter. I have been able to get alittle Christmas shopping done. I KNOW! Who am I?? I want to try to enjoy the holidays this year. I usually hate them. Well not hate, but endure them.
Hope all of you are having a great weekend! Keep the mood and the food real.....................

Comments

  1. What joyous pictures! I can't tell which one of you is having the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to get out in the fresh air :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just the title made me begin to GRIN....

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOw beautiful your weather is Dana. Loved seeing you and the kids. Way to go to the gson on the 2 touchdowns. You're little lady and her dog are so cute what a difference you must be making for her. I love all you do for people *big hug*.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little lady and her scooter is so cute - love that the dog goes along for the ride! She must love you, riding your bike with her like that!

    You and the grandkids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Dana!
    Cute pics of the little doggie in a basket!
    Bet the pup likes to ride,
    as much as the lady does!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dana, just popping in again to wish you a happy Thanksgiving holiday and to tell you how much I appreciate you. I am thankful for our friendship.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman