getting reacquainted

Good night's sleep in my own bed. Walked over 3 miles at dawn in brisk weather. The sunrise was glorious this morning. Suppose to be rainy and cold all day. Went food shopping and have started some laundry and getting reacquainted with my house. It felt weird to not really know what was in my fridge. Feeling great today. Didn't over eat yesterday but I have found this really good Mexican place right down the street. UGH! Ate just a chicken taco, but still.

My kids gave me Modern Family for Christmas. I had a marathon yesterday and didn't a thing but go back and forth to work. Some days it's like that. Tomorrow I am going to get my hair done with my sister. Haven't seen her much this visit so that will be good.

This is quick, but I am trying to get back into the habit of posting more. It really does help me focus and stay on track. Happy Hump Day.

keep the mood and the food real............

Comments

  1. Modern Family is probably my favorite show on TV right now! I think I'm going to buy the series, that's how much I love it.

    There's something to be said for getting back into the old routine, isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Modern Family. Best show on TV.

    Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed!

    And Modern Family? Your family knows you well. I love that show too! Are there a lot of extras and outtakes on the DVD set?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman