Monday, March 7, 2011

slug....

I had an ok weekend. Bad for eating and pain. I went to the mall with my daughter and family Saturday night. They were so cute shopping for their wedding clothes. I think this is the 1st suit my SIL has purchased for himself. They found stuff they liked and now they are on step closer to being ready for the wedding. I still need a pair of shoes and shawl. I am going to get something for my hair too. After I got home I went right to bed. Riding in my car hurts my butt. There is something about Birdie's seat that really makes that pain flare up. I walked about a mile and a half Sunday morning. Went to church and couldn't stay. This is really getting bad. Sitting is the worse. Luckily I don't have to sit in a hard chair all day to work.

I was suppose to meet with the CarbTripper, but alas I was just so tired of the pain I had to call it off. I am hoping to catch her on the way back. This is really interfering with my life. I haven't stayed for all of church for a long time either. Movie, nope, not for weeks. I used to go to the movies all the time.

I got on the scales and I was not shocked. It did however make me sad. I have got to get this under control. It seems all I do in my free time is lay around and either read or watch TV. Oh and eat. It seems I ache all the time. From one injury or the other. So this week I am going to shoot for more up and around time. As much as I can. I am walking every morning and every afternoon. Walking is something that I can do that actually makes it feel better. I am going to put together a menu and use food in my freezer. Real food. Lots of water. Not hard, but difficult to execute. At least it as been lately.

I am getting the carpet cleaned before my sister gets here. They probably won't even come to my little place, but it's a good excuse to get them cleaned. They need it. A clean house makes me feel better too. More organized. Then I have to get those shoes and a wrap. Maybe a cheap little purse.

So there is the plan. I am looking forward to making better choices. To planning ahead for me. Hope everyone had a great weekend and is looking forward to making good choices this week.

Keep the mood and the food real.............

5 comments:

  1. xoxoxoxo
    and meet up with carb tripper if you can.
    rumor has it she's the cure to all that ails us...with her withumorandwisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh -- for sweet!
    I just want you to feel better!
    Catch you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dana, I hope you get to feeling better - nothing worse that a pain in the butt, literally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That just STINKS Dana! Hope you are pain-free soon.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!