Decisions, Decisions

WOW! Week flew by. I wasn't even that busy. I was able to pick up another house cleaning job and then I took the woman to do errands. She was very nice and generous. And CLEAN! It was so nice to just have to shine up a home instead of digging it out. Miss H was sick so no more pick and shovel house cleaning this week. I was able to do some errands for her instead. I stayed fairly busy. I really need to get into school. I am tired of working my ass off. It's hard work to clean house. Especially big homes. I don't mind working hard, I just wish it was more mind work then physical work. As always though, I am grateful to just have the opportunity to make some dough.

I have made another hard decision as well. I have a friend from NA that needs a place to stay for a couple of months. I have know this woman for 10 years, though we did loose contact for a few years. She has remained clean for the last 5 years. She has had some health problems and her other room mate moved back to be with family. To be honest the extra help with rent and the huge utility bill the summer always brings would be nice. This is huge for me. I have never had a woman roommate except in rehab..lol. I have really had to give this alot of thought and prayer and have decided to let her move in just what she needs for a month at first till we see how things work out. that was my idea. She might not be able to stand me. This might be good for me. I don't feel comfortable even having people visit. This will take me out of my comfort zone. Let's see how long before I am going nuts and wishing I had just said no. She did help me out at one time and let me stay with her for a month. So we'll see how it goes. Nervous, but excited. I am really going to try.

Going to get the boys tomorrow and go swimming and then the drive in movie. I want to go to the drive in as much as we can before it gets too damn hot. Then church on Sunday. Going an extra mile or 2 in the morning. I need it. Plus I need the sounding board of my buddy. Her son is getting ready to leave for Japan to serve for 2 years on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am excited for him! We haven't walked just us for a couple days.

Well hope everyone has a great weekend. I am going to do my best to make good choices and follow through on my intentions this weekend. Hope you do too!

Keep the mood and the food real...............

Comments

  1. It's good to have a chance to step out of your comfort zone...
    Meet people, and this sounds like win-win!
    You might like having someone around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you are setting clear parameters with the roommate - hopefully that will make for a good situation that will benefit both of you. Glad that things are going so well. You seem happy! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman