Another Tuesday

I am still plugging along. I am really feeling annoyed and crabby, still. My walking buddy has moved on to running and I am left out. Going to the gym this morning. I have an appointment with a trainer. Then it's on to the job search. I am taking my niece out for lunch and the movie for her birthday. Some where food friendly. I think we are going to see Larry Crowne. Then we are going to Harry Potter this Friday. Not a fan, but it's a fundraiser for my Gson's football team. So I go.

I went back to Mrs H's house yesterday. She had called and asked if I wouldn't help her. It wasn't as bad I thought it was going to be. I have another lady to call as well. The daughter of L.L. referred me. It will do till I find a real job. I am still waiting for the legal papers to come back on my motions to dismiss. Still doing great in the other "area". It's been hard, but not impossible. I have hit a meeting each day and for some reason my heart just isn't in it. I will continue to take my body till my heart follows. Rome wasn't built in a day. I just need to do the next right thing. No matter what. This is my pep talk to myself.

I am doing pretty good at not eating my crabby feelings. I have not been to a drive thru since I returned from Utah. Feel pretty good about that. I am not drinking enough water though. I have been to dinner a couple of times to friend's house. Plus the dinner at the church. Mexican food. I did indulge. Weigh in will be tomorrow. Not going to let it get to me though. I really feel I am doing my best. It's all I can do.

Wish I was more positive and upbeat. I am really letting the little things drive me nuts. My room mate is one of those things. I am glad to have the extra money, but she has lots of insanity going on. One of being a huge lesion on her kidney. It freaks me out that she doesn't hardly sleep and cleans the house like crazy. I don't think this is going to last much longer. She has paid rent this month. I really don't know if I can do it another month. I feel sorry for her but she seems to create a lot of crazy. Like the kidney thing isn't enough. She is bi-polar, so there's that as well. I don't know how to deal with that. I need my quiet life back. I don't feel comfortable in my own home. I don't like how that feels.

keep the mood and the food real...........

Comments

  1. I can so understand how your feeling about your roommate. Personally i don't think you need her insanity in your life right now. No matter how much u need the money. I think its wonderful you want to help her and that has to send some good charma your way. :) If you really don't think you can do another month you should tell her soon. Give her time to find a place.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I love it when you do that!
    Hugs!deb
    PS I think i'm headed to Larry Crowne today too. Heard good and bad about it but previews look cute. love LOVE love Harry Potter!I'm so there Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning - I can understand the crabby feeling. And doing your best is all anyone could ask for. I hope today brings you some joy! I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's tough to have the crazy inside your head AND deal with another crazy person, too - but it's nice the your house is clean, thanks to the roommate, right? (trying to look on the bright side here)

    Crab happens. Stay strong, stay focused. You WILL make it through this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't want to deal with a crazy roommate but wouldn't mind someone to do the cleaning. Hope you get out of the funk soon and find something to smile about. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman