Life Can Change in an Instant!

Life can change in an instant! I always believed in"The Secret". You know, radiating positive energy begets positive things. I really have tried to remain hopeful despite everything going on around me. When I wrote yesterday that it was going to be the best week ever, I really meant it.

Well, the cute little old couple LOVED ME. It's more hours and they even offered me more money then I asked for. They are sweet, clean, and petless!! When I asked for Sunday's off she straight away told me that is the Lord's day. When I gave her my list of references she said she could tell I was a Christian. That I radiated it. WOW! Yes, Mormons ARE Christians....the official name is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. No more explanation needed. So I left there walking on air.

Then my walking buddy called and said that a young couple in our ward had posted on FB that they were moving and needed to rent their townhouse. Called right away! I wasn't sure who they were by name, but when I saw them I recognized them. I visit with her and her kids every time I am at the pool. Anyway, the place is much bigger, nicer, faces south, and is the same rent as I pay here. I was up front and told them about my situation. They told me they wanted me at have the place!! Best part, the electric bill was $40 less then my last month's bill. The most excellent part, no more EX boss as landlord!! Prayers answered. All in one day. I told them I was giving my 30 day notice. I don't want to, but it's the right thing to do. They said do it!! The place is mine.

Then right in the middle of all that, a friend called and told me to expect a call from her tax guy. He is wanting to bring his mother and aunt into his home and they will need 24 hour care. More work, more money! Well let me tell you what. I dropped to knees with a heart FULL of gratitude. I know that prayer works. I know that I have had a lot of people sending me good thoughts and saying prayers on my behalf. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!

Never give up hope. I really was at the end of my rope, but I always knew that the Lord had a plan for me. I have been doing my part. I know that I am far from perfect, but I don't have to be perfect to be blessed and loved.

Today is my resume class. Then I think I will get some boxes together and write my 30 notice and my last check to the Ex boss. Hitting the gym as soon as I post this. I might even get the gumshun to make it food shopping. It's time to get back to healthy eating. H20 will be a major priority as well. Time to do the next right thing for my body. I start my new job tomorrow. Can't wait!

Life is GOOD......keep the mood and the food real............

Comments

  1. Dana what you put out in this world comes back to you 3 x 3 and i don't have to be a Christian to know that. :) Now you have to believe that you deserve all this. Can you do that??? I know you can. Open your arms wide and accept these things with a glad heart. I'm so happy for you girl! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good things happen to good people, Dana. I guess that's why nothing good every happens to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great day!!! I'm most excited for you to have a new place to live - but everything sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen!!! I am thrilled to hear all this good news! You deserve it Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear all you good news, Dana. It's amazing how things shift and change. Looking forward to hearing more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy to hear things are working out for you :) Could not happen to a nicer person!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please for Christ sake please help me
    I need your help and support to help PAY MY Tuition Fees. I need your only 3 to 5 minutes approximately

    What you have to do is
    1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
    2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
    3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and visit there.
    5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    NOTE: Only ONE click is needed.
    I will be grateful to you.
    May God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy for you :) you do deserve all good things :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman