Weigh in Wed

This is going to be quick. I am up like .2 lbs. It's ok. It's just a moment in time. I am doing my best and I am ok with it. I went to see Larry Crowne. Skip it. I thought it was a snoozer. I took my niece out driving yesterday. First time she has ever driven on the street. I like being the cool auntie. I took here out on a very quiet street after we practiced in a church parking lot. She did great and I am taking her out again after I post this.

I went to Mrs. H today. I am getting more hours in so I am happy with it for now. I have just been being a companion for her this week. Doing errands and lunch. It's been fun, really. I got another line on 2 more jobs so things seem to be looking up.

I am feeling less crabby today. I had a nice talk with the room mate. I think she will only be here a few more weeks. She wants to go back and be with her mother if she has to have kidney surgery. I think that's a great idea. I told her I didn't want to know everything that's going on with her and her friends. I get too caught up in it and it's just makes me nuts. She said she would comply. She was in a car accident yesterday morning on the freeway. I wasn't surprised. She really doesn't get enough sleep. She will be taking the train for a while I guess. She walked away from it ok, just shaken. The car wasn't even that damaged. She just needs a new side mirror. It was a wake up call for her, for sure!

This morning I was so sore from the training I did the day before. I didn't want to go to the gym this morning but I read Shelly's post and it motivated to go, so I did. I got in 40 minutes on the treadmill and felt really good I went. The fronts of my thighs were killing. Even sitting down hurt...lol I must be doing it right, right??

Tomorrow it's hitting the treadmill again then I am going with my daughter and the kids to the aquatic center tomorrow afternoon. Job hunting will continue in the morning as well. I will make a few calls. I am really looking into school. Trying to figure out what I want to do. Kind of makes me excited. Seriously, today is the best I've felt since I came home. I still have no desire to smoke. Hitting meeting everyday as well. Tonight will be a church meeting that I love.

Hope everyone is having a great day! Keep the mood and the food real............

Comments

  1. Love that you went to workout after reading my post!! That makes me happy. :) Sorry for the soreness, though - boy oh boy, do I remember those days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being sore - is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

Dana Does Cancer

A Traditionally Built Woman