Thursday, August 18, 2011

DANCED A GIG!

I have great news! I got a huge scholarship that will more then pay for school. So I think I am going to go full time. I was excited when I found that out last night that I actually danced a gig! Yes, a gig. Weigh in sucked. Too many nuts. Up to 200 again. BOO! The Olive Garden Birthday Dinner didn't help either. It was lots of fun though. I have been eating good for me food. Cooking for myself more. So I can deal.

The world is my oyster! I haven't been this excited in a very long time. I love school and can't wait to get my learn on. I am working for the Kings and Mrs. H and they love me and I love them. Feeling lucky and blessed, blessed, blessed! Move out is soon as well. Looking forward with faith and love.

I have been walking outside. It has been HOT! But doable. So I do. This is a short post. Got to get out the door, before it get unbearable!

Thanks Jackie for the guest post! Hope you all read it.

Keep the mood and the food real...........

6 comments:

  1. A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!!

    ROxie here - blogger hater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Definitely go to school full time. What a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the scholarship!!! What classes will you be taking?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!