Get to Make the Changes to Make My Dreams Come True!

Good Monday Morning! I had a bump in the eating road Saturday and it kind of slid into Sunday as well. I did go to my personal training on Saturday. I asked him to take it easy on me, and he did. No soreness at all. I wasn't expecting that. I have one more to go so I think I will ask him to kick it up a notch. Walked Saturday as well. Did nothing yesterday. Trying to talk myself into going today. I play this little game with myself. I only HAVE to walk 30 mins and I can go as slow as I want. Sometimes I am such a child

I am going to give all my paper work to the property manager this morning. I have worked myself up into a frenzy over this. I know I said the couple had told me that they wanted me to have the new place. But they aren't stupid. I have to show I can afford it. The 2 questions on the app that threw me where of course 1. have you ever been arrested and 2. have you ever been evicted. I have to say yes to both. But I have paper work to show that I have taken care of both things. They eviction was almost 20 years ago. Anyway, the worse part was I "got to" rehash all my past to people. I told both the property manager and the couple and both were ok with everything. So now I just wait and see if my income is enough for them.

It's ok. My past has made me who and what I am today. I wish I would remember and APPRECIATE that fact when I have to re-hash it. I really psyched myself up by Friday. That's the day I told them. I felt so relieved that it was over. For some reason that relieved turn into permission to eat some crap, then before I knew it I was in full binge mode. UGH! Thank goodness I had church, or I would have laid in bed all day yesterday. That's basically what I did Saturday. stupid stupid stupid. over over over. A New Day!

I am sure that my craziness over the weekend can be blamed on Aunt Flo. WTF! Just when I think I am over that part of my life, she shows up again. Probably haven't had one in over 6 months. Anyway, that's my story and I am sticking to it.

I had another family call me about working for them on the weekends. I want to keep my Sunday's off, so we'll see. I meet them on Tuesday. Lots of good things happening. I got the guts and even followed through and I am signed up for classes. Just waiting for financial aide. If I don't get any I will just pay for the computer class myself and hold off on the English class. I was impressed with my English placement score :)

I get to change my energy and be positive and get out there and make all my dreams come true! How about you??

Keep the mood and the food real...............

Comments

  1. I am so glad that things are breaking your way!

    Roxie here - blogger still not showing love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana whatever 'game' it takes to get you out the front door for a walk! :) Its good for you in more ways than one. HOnestly i do my best when i don't even think about it i just do. Get up , get dressed , get out the door no time for whining or wheedling my way out it just do it! I have my clothes ready the night before. Shoes, socks...ipod....no excuses. :)

    Positive energy play a huge part. What you put out in the world will come back to you. I tell my hubby this when he gets down about finding a job in California. I tell him hell if he doesn't believe it then who is he going to convince in an interview right?? :) Yeah i can be tough......LOL! Chin up Dana! deb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Contentment at last

A Traditionally Built Woman

Dana Does Cancer